Slow and Relaxed Writers 87 members · 193 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

We all have it. That one thing that just sucks all our time away. The thing that we swear to ourselves – EVERY NIGHT – that we'll stop doing and get back to writing our alicorn OC changeling fics.

Enlighten us; we won't judge.

My main problems right now? Skype and ponyfic, for the most part. I can kinda justify the latter as research, but the former is entirely my fault. I shouldn't have joined so many chats.

Skype, GTA V, and this damn site in general...

So much to read... So little time.

~Skeeter The Lurker

I feel you bro. I feel you.

200 read laters, 8 updates and counting.

Exact opposite.

50 Read Laters, 642 updates.

~Skeeter The Lurker

Yip

Fire Emblem, #fimfiction, Archonix' sweet, sweet love (confirmed), work, personal projects, reading (not ponefic), too many ponefics to write, Team Fortress 2, everything else on Steam, listening distracting music, watching/being excited for Breaking Bad, watching every NHL game I can, making long lists, watching Tarantino films, clicking cookies over and over in Cookie Clicker and, finally, just staring at the words I wrote .

Yeah.

1845675 Well, I'm glad you asked me that question, Pear.

You see, I procrastinate by recovering from the torn and split muscles I exhume from work. And then, when I've effectively fooled myself to believe 'I have plenty of time', I find a thousand and three different things--that have absolutely NOTHING to do with my initial goal--to do.

I'm sure if a there was a scholarship for procrastination... Well... I'd probably find a thousand and three thing to do before I got it

Craine...

archonix
Group Admin

I read the internet and ponder new wacky schemes to make money.

Tv tropes, Wikipedia, gaming, re-reading old rpg books, contemplating death, feeling depressed, watching old Monty Python sketches and eps, contemplate misanthropy, forget to eat, read more about AK then actually play it, ponder story ideas that get me yelled at by my brother, hear him rant about what is right and wrong with everything, contemplate suicide, listen to music, what not. To be fair, I don't watch the show much, people take colorful magic cartoon ponies way to seriously.

Bit depressing...bit disquieting. And that haze in my head makes it hard to concentrate...then shows with too many complaints in them, very tedious if you wanted to relax. And for those how hate relaxing there's ranting. If you don't like ranting, there's ranting...Maybe too much Python...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8