Evil League of Evil 52 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Wait, there's an actual group here?

Why didn't I know about this?

Now I need to decide if I'm actually evil and want to joi—

<checks membership roster>

Oh. Nevermind.

Hmm...? Bradel is curious? Curious about being evil? Like, evil-curious? Almost like being bicurious except instaed of having a wonderment of of the same gender, it's a wonderment of evil things?

I think you're being to hasty, Bradel.

*shoves Bradel into a chair and handcuffs his wrist to a nearby standing lamp*

You should reconsider. After all, evil is ambition, and ambition gets shit done. Now, wouldn't you like to get shit done? Like, a lot of it? Plus, stupid, funny crap happens. I mean, look at the story folder.

Seriously, I can't believe you haven't heard of this til now. There we're advertise ya all I've BH's Bedtime Stories for Impressionable youg foals. They were hard to miss. Plus, BH has that whole Dr. Horrible song going for him. It's practically advertising, that.

Y'know, you really wouldn't have found out about this at all if it was Bronystories who founded this little club. Hell, even if you did in that case, I'd prolly be shoving the last chapter of Lyra and Bob Bon's Odd Jobs 2 down your throat for shits and giggles. It was the Hugh Jelly chapter, eh?

Hmm? No. I'm not actually a member here. I don't think. I never got a membership card. That doesn't mean I don't like loitering around here.

*morphs from catboi into a small black cat and rubs against Bradel's leg*

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Now I need to decide if I'm actually evil and want to joi—

<checks membership roster>

Oh. Nevermind.

Too late. Too late!

I'm not sure how I found this but...you were on 39 members. Joining seemed like the responsible, OCD thing to do.
I mean leaving it as is would've been positively evil.
Wait a sec...

Wait, there's an actual group here?

Your ignorance is so hilarious that I, who clearly was in on the group from the beginning, could not properly mock it until 48 weeks had elapsed.

Ha HA, I say.

Hear my laugh. It is an evil laugh.

:trixieshiftright:

Hey! Congrats on your evil featured story!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6