~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,340 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

In my story, My Very Little Ponies, I am having many different ideas for how to end it. I still have a ways to go before the end, and am wondering about these different endings. So you know, it is a pony on earth story, with an OC human.

1. At the very end he goes to Equestria with the ponies, willingly or forced along to protect him. As he is there, he will live out his life there.

2. At the end, he stays on earth, though at the epilogue he is able to see his old friends again.

3. Same as number 2, except he never sees them again, ever.

Let me know what you think might be best out of those. If you want more information, let me know. And thanks for taking the time to look at this.

I think 2 would make a good ending. Whats your fic called you made me want to read it.

You need to reply to the comment or he/she know you replied. Also, the fic is called My Very Little Ponies, just like he said.

2555208 Both 1 and 2 have potential. 3 feels a bit too sad, especially after spending the entire story having him befriend them.

1) Might work out and be interesting for a number of reasons, he would get to stay with his new found friends for one. Human in Equestria however... they would probably need to preform some powerful magic on him so as not to cause an uproar. Unless you wanted to use that to set up for a sequel where the human struggles to find a place in Equestria.

2) Works out too, he's made some new friends and gets to see them occasionally. He also gets to continue his life on Earth like nothing ever happened. Best of both worlds and great if you want to leave it at the first story. Though you could still potentially follow up with a sequel where some baddie hi-jacks him in an attempt to take over and keep the mane 6 uninvolved, or something I dunno.

Sorry for the walls of text, my brain spins with too many ideas and tangents sometimes

Long and Short of it:
1) Great choice if the human doesn't have much important to them on Earth
2) Great choice if the human has a decent life on Earth but would still miss his new friends.
3) Only a heart breaking choice unless the human never got along with the ponies to begin with.

2556987 Thanks for your input :) . I appreciate it. And I might make a sequel, but only if I can get a good story idea.

2555208 #1 would be good if you did it right

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6