~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,341 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

...And so, without further hesitation, whoever reaches the alicorn amulet, hidden somewhere in Equestria first, will be turned into an alicorn, along with the remainder of their race. May the three wedges of ponykind have the best of luck.
When Celestia makes a life-changing royal decree, all of pony kind unanimously chooses to fall back into the three pony tribes, searching thoroughly through Equestria in search of their kind's immunity. The mane six, although doubting whether to split up, join the fight in the place of high ranks. However, twists and riddles lie among every corner, and little do they know, there isn't much time...

:rainbowlaugh:

I don't know how I'm gonna pull this off, but you know.

I'm intrigued. You should definitely write it!

Biker_Dash
Group Contributor

2377007 The premise sounds very interesting though. If you did this, I would be very interested in reading it.

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I would be willing to help.

This is an interesting concept, but you'll have a very hard time winning audiences over with it. Not many people will be open to the idea of Celestia
a) splitting up the tribes,
b) having them each vie for a prize that will corrupt the winner's mind and turn then evil,
c) pretty much going against everything that harmony stands for.

Best of luck to you.

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

I agree with 2377081. The concept sounds interesting, but the points Cerulean mentioned will be hard to sell. If you are dead set on making it degenerate into a race racket, then by all means proceed. Personally I would enjoy seeing this as a One Piece kind of escapade where Celestia and Luna both either die or ascend to a higher plane of existence and leave their royal authority to whomever can solve the riddles and find the amulet.

Or if you've ever read Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, it could be something like that. Just my two cents.

2377081 But if I did Luna or Cadance, I wouldn't have any emoticons to work with :trollestia:

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh, I know where I left that, hang on, I'll just go grab it-"
Zecora: "The Alicorn Amulet belongs to me; before my shamanic power, all shall flee!"
Twilight Sparkle: "Well, shi-"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8