~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,678 members · 9,340 stories
Comments ( 93 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 93
Slip Kid
Group Admin

Yes, it is I, Rarity! Ask me whatever you wish (I can give some great fashion tips :raritywink:)

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

Do you really kill people and put their cutie marks on your extra special dress?:raritystarry:

If so, is it for sale?:fluttercry:

Please?

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

1817533 Which show is better: Equestria's Next Top Model or Say Yes to the Dress?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I... just... What!?

Do you expect to get married, or are you going to wait and focus on clothes-making?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Equestria's Next Top Model, of course.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I'll only marry when I have found my Prince Charming, though my encounter with that ghastly Blueblood has put me off somewhat. For now I will just focus on my dress making (I do not make simple clothes, I make works of art!), though I may yet find my perfect gentlecolt :raritywink:

1817533 *closes all of my shipping photos* ...What's your sexual orientation? >_> Just curious.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Ah, a true lady shouldn't tell :raritywink:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Just out of curiosity, what do you think it is?

Personally, seeing how you're always thinking about Happy Ever After with a Prince Charming, but you have your - how shall I put it - moments, I would bet you swing both ways.

1817533 Any thoughts on taking Sweetie Belle to the spa one of these days, or is she just not interested? :duck:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I, uh, well... I may (or may not) have some interest in other mares. Please don't spread that around, a lady has an image to maintain.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I try but she just doesn't seem all that interested in the finer points of beauty; plus it would likely all be for nothing considering the number of times she been covered in tree sap. It's a horror to get out of your coat :raritycry:

1817856 Your secret's safe with me, doll. One fashionista to another ;).

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Merci, though I somewhat resent being called "doll", it sounds so uncouth.

1817916 Really now? Well then, one last question, if I may - aside from dirt/mud, rude behavior and crimes against fashion, because those are obvious, what is your biggest annoyance?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Ponies who interrupt me when I am creating, it completely puts me off :raritydespair:. I hope you've had a good time, nonetheless :raritywink:

JenkinsRevenge
Group Admin

I know what sick twisted sociopath you hide behind that layer of deceptive beauty and ignorance... fear not, your secret is a safe with me:pinkiecrazy:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Believe whatever you want, darling, though I must say I find the mere thought of such acts repulsive

CrownofDissonance
Group Admin

[INITIATE RAINBOW DASH SUBROUTINES]
[RAINBOW DASH SUBROUTINE STATUS: AWESOME.]

Hey Rarity! Nice to find that you got yourself one of these question places! They are SO AWESOME! :rainbowdetermined2:

Anyway, I got a question for you!

I heard rumors about your little sister being... *checks to make sure nopony else is listening* A ROBOT... is it true?

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Marvellous to see you Rainbow, darling! I dare say that Sweetie isn't a robot, though I can't exactly be sure...

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I will neither confirm or deny that, Pinkie

AtomicMuffin
Group Admin

1817533 Howdy, Rarity! Why do Ah keep hearin' about yah fightin' giant crabs? We ain't anywhere near the sea!

Slip Kid
Group Admin

G-giant crabs? How disgusting! :raritydespair:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I can't say, darling, it is very hard to plan for these things...

One day, I will have Godzilla eat all your dresses... :pinkiecrazy:

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Get out of here, you horrible brute! :raritydespair:

"LOL, this isn't even my final form!"

(Insert badass transformation here.)

End result:

"THIS IS!"

Slip Kid
Group Admin

That looks positively ghastly, I hope you're ashamed of yourself...

I ignore you as I happily devour every scrap of clothing in the Boutique, whilst causing a mass panic as well.

"NO GUTS, NO GLORY!"

After a bit...

IT'S THE, EYE OF THE TIGER: IT'S THE FREEDOM TO FIGHT, RISING UP, TO THE CHALLENGE OF OUR RIVAL! AS THE LAST KNOWN SURVIVOR STALKS HIS PREY IN THE NIGHT, HE'S WATCHING US ALL WITH THE EEEEEEYE! OF THE TIGER!

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I... I don't even know what to say...

"I DON'T KNOW, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO A ONE-HUNDRED METER IRRADIATED LIZARD?"

Accidentally scoop up Sweetie Belle and eat her alive. This goes unnoticed because she has been covered by a dress.

Slip Kid
Group Admin

That's it... you may threaten me but you should never, ever threaten Sweetie! If you dare harm her, I will find where you live and make you suffer...

"Mere mortals cannot kill me. Literally, have you ever been shocked by an electric net, hit with laser beams, strangled by three gigantic heads, frozen, shot by an army, torpedoed, have a nuclear submarine travel down your throat, get buried in Antarctica, almost get decapitated, get covered, quite literally in shit..."

An hour later...

"... And worst of all, have a shitty remake of your first film? I don't think so!"

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Have you ever wanted to die from embarrassment ? Because I will, literally, make you die from embarrassment.

1837175>>1837175

"The only thing I have that is embarrassing is that shitty remake."

Slip Kid
Group Admin

I will, I swear to Celestia, make you stomp around in a frilly pink tutu if you do not stop threatening me and my family.

"ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY PUT FRU FRU ON ME."

I use my atomic breath to incinerate said FRU FRU.

"There. No FRU FRU."

"Also, threatening your family, what?"

("= dialogue. The following is not dialogue.)

Accidentally bite down on Sweetie's head.

''Munch Munch.' "Say, why are your dresses chewy? And why do they taste like blood?" Do you make other ponies into dresses?"

Slip Kid
Group Admin

There will always be fru fru things for as long as I live!

"Seriously, though, why am I tasting blood?"

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Oh, I... um, never mind...

In Terry's voice from the Old Spice commercials:

WHAT?!

Slip Kid
Group Admin

It doesn't concern you!

Slip Kid
Group Admin

Do you really want to wear the most ridiculous dress ever made? Because I can make that happen, if you keep prying that is.

I roar, causing a gigantic, red spitball to impact your face.

"I'm being serious when I say I didn't anticipate that."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 93