Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Timely
Group Contributor

Supreme Judge of Paradise

Shiki Eiki Yamazanadu

"Cut and paste bit for anyone else who wants to do this
Feel free to discus stuff like character design, headcanons, theories, opinions and the sort.
Feel free to post favorite fan art or character specific themes, or whatever so long it's relevant to the topic subject.
To spread these out so we has some steady discussion, these are gonna spread out, each new character thread will be made 2-3 days from the last one(rule not set in stone. Flexible if needed) Feel free to bump up old threads.
Fan Art: Try and make it SFW as far as content and hosting site, though if you need to just add (Gore), (NSFW) or whatever is needed. Safebooru is an alternative to danbooru. if you want to find a particular piece on another site, go here Click on the camera and paste the direct image link , hopefully another link to it should turn up.
Copy Paste: end'

Timely
Group Contributor

I can't remember the rest of her name besides the "Eiki", I forget her last name too alongside her title, so I tend to remember her as "Yabba-dabba-do"

She supposedly has the power to see the world in black and white.
... So is she color blind?:applejackconfused:

people souls sorta exude an aura to her, and they show as either white or black, for the respective goodness of course.

FlanChan
Group Admin

I hate fighting her so darn much, but she has one of the most epic quotes in Touhou :ajsleepy:

Hell exists not to punish sinners, but to ensure that nobody sins in the first place. I am here so that
everybody realizes that. Even if I must hurt you a little, I must make you correct the error of your ways!

Also nobody seems to remember that one side of her hair is longer. Weird.
Lastly:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Yamaxanadu. I prefer Shikieiki Yamaxanadu.

A sinless being who attempts to bring others into complete selflessness.
In a paradise where sin is constant, her objective may be futile.:trixieshiftright:

zel
Group Contributor

super cereal man! :moustache:

Hope I'm not too late to the discussion here.

She says that hell is there to prevent sinners, rather than punish them, So that would mean that heaven is there to look forward to, rather than a reward for how you life. This makes sense though as I believe it's been said that hell takes money to support, while there is no mention of heaven needing this. Also taking into account that the celestials that live in heaven are those that have been able to fight off the shikigami of death for a long time, it would imply that those in heaven have never died to begin with. This in turn would mean that Shiki doesn't have the ability to send the deceased to heaven, and is covering it up by saying that heaven is full. With all these things, I can't help but feel that there is some conspiracy going on...

But enough analyzing, I could do a whole load more but it's already very off topic as it is! Though of course of people are interested I delve in a little deeper, so tell me what you think! :pinkiehappy:

I'm not too sure about your first statement~ I... Suppose it could be looked at in that light, but I'd just gather that hell is meant to be a deterrent, rather than a punishment. I'm not sure how this would relate to heaven, or how we view it. Are ya sayin' that heaven isn't a "reward" in that such behavior to grant you access should be expected anyway?

I'm also not sure about using "Celestial" as an umbrella term for "humans in heaven who never died"~ There are some of them like that, hermits who attained enlightenment and never died (I'd assume these are the only ones who have to worry about catching a Shinigami's interest), but there are others who ascended for good behavior, right? What you're implying would mean that every Celestial is an enlightened human (unless you're suggesting there's another way to become a Celestial), and I certainly don't think that fits the bill for Tenshi~

Still, interesting stuff :derpytongue2: I'd love to hear more~

I think it's better to make a seperate discussion thread for this, as it's not going to be focused on Shiki anymore. I will do some research and put that thread up soon :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13