Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I think I did pretty well. Took me 5 tries to beat it for the first time on Normal, which was last night.

Then I beat it again today on Hard the first time I tried it :D

I also would have beaten 7 earlier today, but for some reason my game glitched and forced me to the right and kept activating my spell card. This was, of course, on the 5th stage boss while I had 8 lives and another continue left.

Divine Path
Group Contributor

That glitch usually happens on a Mac. I've never experienced it on any other platform. It might have happened because you clicked outside the window. It seems if the two first games aren't continuously responsive it'll glitch.:derpytongue2: Also, congratulations! You did use continues, but you've improved pretty rapidly if you've used only two extra credits to beat Hard mode after spending five on Normal. Best of fortune so that you may beat either without continues! :pinkiehappy:

4061114 Yeah, I believe what happened was that my cursor was positioned outside of the game window and the wire of my Xbox One controller that I use to play it swiped across the mouse pad and made it click. So when I played EoSD on Hard, I made sure to keep the cursor in the game window so that it wouldn't happen again. But man, I was on such a high because I would have beaten it on my first try, and when that happened it was like a huge punch to the gut.

Aside from that though, the experience has been fun. I've been playing it with my friends in call and we've been screen-sharing as we did it :pinkiehappy:

Divine Path
Group Contributor

I'm glad you're enjoying the game, then. I hope your eventual delve into Lunatic will be fun~

zel
Group Contributor

Touhou

this weekend

beat it

wait wait what
it has been 6 years and i still have yet to beat any

Wow you are blasting through it. Though the real challenge is to beat on normal or up without using a continue... and then to beat the EX level.

4063841 Yeah, I'm gonna tackle that challenge tonight and tomorrow. Wanna try and do it before I go to an interview on Wednesday :P

4061149 So I avenged my loss due to that glitch from yesterday:

Now it's time to play Touhou 6 on Lunatic!

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Congratulations~

Divine Path
Group Contributor

Extra will be unlocked once you clear a game on any difficulty higher than Easy without continues. Perfect Cherry Blossom also has the additional Phantasm mode which will unlock upon clearing a certain number of Spell Cards.:twilightsmile:

Yuyuko invites you to fight her again on Lunatic~ :pinkiecrazy:

FlanChan
Group Admin

I was about to yell that beating Touhou that fast is impossible, but you used continues, which explains it
I never use continues so I've never beaten a game on Lunatic. The best I've done without continues is Hard

Divine Path
Group Contributor

How is this journey going? :3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13