Human in Equestria 16,837 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Looking for a fic where humans travel to equestria and begin trade negotiations with the gryphon empire. A retinue a human are placed under the watch of Gilda and one of her squad members. If anyone can remember the fic I’d appreciate it if they could post it below

I think you're talking about Feathered Hearts, although you got the original and Firesight's redo.

Feathered Heart is the (seemingly abandoned) original. Feathered Hearts - Continuation and Chronicles is the currently active remake or "version 2" of the story. Well worth the read IMO.

please let it not have interspecies romance in it. I despise that sort of thing.

You might be in the wrong fandom, my guy.

HiE is built off of interspecies romance.

Warning though.

There are two versions of Feathered hearts. There is an official remake that carries on after the original Author passed away. Scenes are different between the two. The biggest difference that comes to mind is when all hell breaks loose and they have to defend a town thats getting over run. In one version the human doctor when cornered pulls a pump action 12 gage shot gun. The other version does not have that scene. Which is a shame as it was a jaw dropping moment. A holy hell, Doc isn't completely a pacifist. Doc who I believe was either a civilian or navy brought a shotgun.

Monk

I’m hoping it’s the updated that has the pump action scene as that scene.
It’s a shame, hadn’t realised the original author passed away.
Thanks for all the people who replied to the thread.

TalB #8 · January 18th · · 1 ·

Then you're probably not going to like this, and last time I checked, this wasn't a fanart but an actual screencap.

what the fuck did you just show me. some G1 piece of shit? this is the worst fucking thing possible. G1 interspecies romance that is gay, all the things that i fear. in one picture.

I need bleach

Confirmed. You're in the wrong fandom.

You wanna avoid seeing ponies? I would suggest you avoid pony-fandom sites.

Also, the edgelord persona is not endearing, so I would suggest you drop that too.

Sadly we have lost a few Authors over the years. Illua, comes to mind immediately as she was one of our few Female writers who actually wrote regularly. Illuas two stories are being kept alive by her....I think sister.....could be brother, but I think its her sister.

"Book, Blade, and A Whole Lot of Magic by Illua"
"Innocent Monster by Illua"

Its my understanding that when word got out that the Author had died, the moderators here deleted illuas account, which is why you can only find those stories here under the Author Frustaz. Her sisters Acct. (And yes there are mods here. They hide until its ass kicking time, then you get one warning.)

Monk

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12