Human in Equestria 16,831 members · 16,990 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

And why the fuck have I not seen it crossed with MLP? The entire premise of the show is practically BEGGING for it! (Damn, I've been on a serious nostalgia trip the past few days. :twilightblush:)

Vaguely, but it wasn't my favorite.

I remember Chalk Zone! That's kind of an old show, I haven't seen it on TV forever!

1455123 It was a good cartoon, but I see it had many flaws now.

Well, who's got the chalk?

I don't know, some kid. I think his name was Bill or something.

1455123 Chalk zone... good times. but rocket power is better.

Oh, you 90's kids and your cartoons.

Wow I soooooooooooooooo remember that show, my brother loves that show, I don't like it as much as he does but I tolerate it.

That show was great but like 1455142 said, it had so many flaws.

man its been a while since I herd that name, can't remember if it was good or not but I remember watching it

1455421 About the same as Tennant here. :raritywink:

I remember bits and pieces, but not enough to remember if I liked it.

1455421 Tennant was best DOCTOR :pinkiecrazy:

I only vaguely remember it.

1455123 I remember watching it when I was younger, but I don't remember the show well at all. Umm wasn't one of the main character's names Rudy? :derpyderp2:

:eeyup: good times good times

I Stayed up at 4 when u was 8 to finish a marathon of that show....it was amazing i didn't know any oje still remembers about that show

1455123 Holy Luna, I loved that show.:pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss:

OF-FUCKING-COURSE I REMEMBER IT!!:flutterrage:

No hard feelings though :3

My god, I haven't seen hide or hair of that show in years. I actually forgot about it until you brought it up. Thank you for being awesome, and what of Chalk Zone? What does this thread have to do with it?
-Timelord12

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21