Human in Equestria 16,852 members · 17,041 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

So, since I'm sitting here, nothing but 2 assignments to do. A bit jelly of the ones that went, but let's get back to topic.

How was the con? This is more directed to the convection-goers, but if you didn't go to the con imagine what it would be like.:twilightsmile:

Off to my assignments!

If this blog has been uninteresting, have this in apology gift

The con was a lot of fun. I met a ton of bronies from all over the place. I got some leet swag. I even got to meet The Descendant.

Ugh, it was my first convention/Bronycon and I was lost both days I went... didn't go the third day due to hassle from ride, getting lost going there in the part of town it was in (and I'm local, not to the exact area, but the county/state). Mostly walked around, but sat in on a panel or two... was too weirded out/antisocial to talk to everyone else I saw for more than a bit and trying to look for few people I hoped I could find whom I knew would be there. But didn't find anyone... :facehoof: :fluttercry:

Well, I managed to snag some posters by drawponies and get a cool Twilight Sparkle hat from Cute Kick, along with a magnet/pin by someone from clovercoin.com who was giving them away, cause they didn't have an actual table in the Vendor Hall, and an autograph from Michelle Creber! But I had hoped to get Nicole Oliver moreso, perhaps... that was my fault. Ah well, there's hopefully next year, if I can go again! :rainbowdetermined2: And won't hopefully be as obsessed with StreetPass, after I discovered somepony else using it the first day... :twilightsheepish:

Thanks for the video link, it's been a while since I've properly disliked something on youtube.
As for the con, I have self respect, so I didn't go. I imagine if I went all my self respect would have been destroyed, and I would be depressed now.

kragor #6 · Aug 6th, 2013 · · 2 ·

I went to a con once.
It was horrible.

What's with the serious look?

And thus, the fall of Humanity shall begin.

1443579 It was really cool! Here were some of the highlights:
-Apparently a bunch of people were jumping up and down and it measured 1.6 on the Richter scale. WOOOOW.
-I saw some of the voice actors speak and stuff.
-I was hoping there would be a writer panel that I could go to and ask "Why did Equestria Girls fail so badly?" but I missed it ):
-I actually missed a lot of it because of reasons.
-I didn't actually know anybody there (since Dan refused to go with me) but I met some people and they accepted me into their group.
-Bronies are apparently the most diverse and accepting people ever.
-There was something going on with "Free Hugs" or whatever. I took one because REASONS.
-I finally got some pony clothing! I got a RD hoodie, unfortunately it looks nothing like the one I have in the comics but whatever. I also got some T-shirts and a pair of pants with cutie marks on the side. I'm probably NEVER GONNA WEAR THEM EVER XD but it was worth it just so I could have them.
-I didn't get any pics of me with the people from the show, but I did bump into the guy behind Fluffle Puff (though I didn't recognize him at the time.)
-Also there WASN'T an orgy (or at least not that I know of). XD

And that's about it. Was it worth going? Yes. Will I go to next year's BronyCon? Depends on where it's held, but more likely than not, yes. :D

Still sad that I'm not old enough to drive yet :( I would have loved to go but oh well I'll just have to hope that it's still popular in three years :T or that it's in my state. Never going to tell my parents so them driving me is out of the question but whateves I need to go read some more fanfic

It was the most busy con I've been to since ConFURence 9, and more fun than most cons Ive been too. it was like Memphis Furmeet on a larger scale. Everypony was so laid back I felt like I was one with the Herd.
Unfortunately, the con organizers had scaled back on logistics fearing that turnout would not be as great since they had left NY for Baltimare. -Over 9K Bronies showed up! :rainbowderp::applejackconfused::pinkiegasp::raritydespair::twilightoops::fluttershbad::trollestia:
And so, the unofficial nickname I kept hearing batted about was "LineCon 2013"... (3-4 hours in line at registration for me. my hooves are still sore...) Lines for every popular SiG/Panel everywhere!
Do not let this scare you from going next year tho. They will surely have learned not to cut back on Logistics next time.

I want to be part of that line/jump :raritydespair:

Also, you lucky bastard... you had free hugs *jelly*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14