Human in Equestria 16,852 members · 17,040 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

No, I don't want any of that Doctor Whooves schtick. I want a good Doctor Who crossover that has the Doctor still keep his human form.

Any fics that are like that?

Any good human Doctor Who crossovers?

No. Literally none.

No. Literally none.

Oh shit.

1438542>>1438553
I agree with Best Trole Ethesto, there aren't really any :twilightoops:

I might be tempted to use the Tom Baker doctor and see how he might react to being stuck in Equestria -- he's my favorite doctor, and I think it'd be pretty funny until the Daleks show up...:pinkiehappy:

I love Tom Baker. He's my favorite Doctor.

Yeeaaaaahhh, never read a good one, sorry.:unsuresweetie:

I read one with Captain Jack, Doctor Who and Twilight together a while back, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I'd I remember I'll post again.

I read a really good one once.

It was the 11th Doctor who followed the Daleks into another Dimension, one full of ponies. The Daleks try to use the magic to power their latest Destroy the Universe plot.

The cool thing about the story was that it featured TIME PONIES! Essentially, a small group of Time Lords abandoned Gallifrey before the Doctor could Time Lock the Time War. Celestia permitted them to stay in Equestria, but every Gallifreyen had to regenerate into a pony body.

It featured Lady Romana and even the Doctors Granddaughter, Susan.

It was an awesome story, but it hasn't been updated in a while. It might have been abandoned.

The story is called Hourglasses

1438616 I wonder if the Doctor shines bright lights into thous peoples eyes in his free time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12