Human in Equestria 16,820 members · 16,976 stories
Comments ( 143 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 143

Then stop doing it loser.

Perhaps the reason you got into a fight with Europa is because you did as now, fail to see the underlying reasoning and grabbed on singular words and/or skipped parts of the text. Let me make it far easier.

1. As a singular specimen a human is weak. He is not exceptionally fast, strong, or possess any natural weapons or armor. The idea behind that is that just because a singular or a few ponies ran away from dangerous beasts does not mean their species is a prey species, same as with us. Unless you tell me you can easily take a lion with fisticuffs. So, individuals members' events do not represent species events. Is that simple enough?

2. An important lesson. Power does not rise you above being weak or pathetic. A certain North Korean leader has a lot of power in his hands right now, but he is a weak, pathetic man nevertheless. Using power to compensate does not make you great, and the fact that you yourself have to go on wielding the threat of nukes and such to feel superiority about your species makes you pathetic. This is not an insult, but a clear viewpoint of how things stand. Humanity is not weak or pathetic, but you can be assured that the reason that it is not DOES NOT lie with military power. Grow up.

I remember clearly the "epic fight" that you refer to. It was you spouting bullshit versus three others who told you that you did so, and you were just crowing over and over that you won because of "reasons", and the fact is that you were so wrong that three separate people tried to point out the stupidity of your arguments and you tried to spin that to "people massing against you" and not, as it truly was, a case of dumbass vs the world. In the end you still kept claiming you "won" because "you knew you won" and left with your tail tucked between your legs.

I still won though.

You would tell yourself that.

I got into a fight with Europa because he's an arrogant, condescending snob who always has to be right

What's with the HaS crowd and acting like being correct is an indictment?

when I got mine and my standpoint.

The epitome of logic, ladies and gentlemen. "Why consider facts when I can make up my own?"

I'm not proud of nukes,

You were just saying how great we are because "we can destroy the world many times over" (which is wrong, we can fuck ourselves many times over, the world will be fine after a blink of its own time). So, second phrase into your post and already lied. Nice.

I'm proud of Mankind and the wonders we make, and sometimes, even to horrors.

That's like saying that you are proud you beat your daughter and then prostitute her for extra cash. Sure, it's a horror, but damn you are proud of it.

I remember I had

Ah, that might mean something if you hadn't already established you make your own fantasies to live in.

take a stand no matter how futile it is.

Oh, you are one of those armchair badasses. I bet you lift as well, bro.

I got into a fight with Europa because he's an arrogant, condescending snob who always has to be right and looks down at anyone as a brain dead savage who thinks different to him, kinda like you

Considering he did nothing of what you accuse him here, and the fact that you once again made up stuff to accuse him off, I think we know that the only way to communicate with you is to get down to your intellectual and moral level.

I am rubber you are glue.

There.

Standard Lorenzo fashion.

This statement can easily be applied to ponies.

Please stop... I honestly just want this thread to die...

It’s old enough that everyone has moved on to the next thread

That is actually kinda the point. They apply to both, that's what I am saying. We're on the same level if you got this.

Neeeeveeeeeerrrrr!!!

If you're going to talk about me you could at least tag me in it, faggot.

You can check threads just fine.

And as always, a very mature response.

Dropbear
Group Admin

Rule 3.

Cunt.

Oh my fucking god, did you just rise from the dead only so you could call Lorenzococo a cunt?

I told him I'd ask Thardoc to make me an admin if he didn't show up when he came for dinner on the weekend.

What scared him more into appearing? The thought of you being an admin or the idea of this group having admins?

Dropbear
Group Admin

Yes.

Okay, I lie. I also released a chapter.

But ponies and humans are mentally the same.

holy shit

the king of kings just posted something in my thread

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

They have different insticts

No they don't. The ponies behave no differently than humans would, albeit somewhat tailored on occasion to whatever the point of the episode is.
They are mentally no different from us.

Give me an example from the show of the ponies acting overtly inhuman, then.

A physical difference is not a mental difference.

Actually, this is all null and void because humans created the ponies, so they are quite similar

In the show? I don't recall that.

THE SHOW IS NOT REAL

THAT IS THE POINT

Then why are you making threads like this?

because I just thought of it 23 minutes ago

Well obviously it's not "real"
But if you're going to treat it that way, it's really pointless for you to comment on anything at all.

He doesn't like your sort, he told me in person.

there seems to be a 50% chance you're lying because you do not like me at all.

If this is true, I need to rethink a lot of things...

I doth tip my hat to you for thy eloquent and explicable comment my friend. Bravo!:raritywink:
A follower in me you get.

HA! That's totally normal for them, all equines eat those along with other various flora.

Although, humans can eat hay, but our stomachs just aren't designed to digest it compared to equines or cows. It can be used as fiber in our diet but comes with bloating, increased gas, or poor digestion as side effects depending on how it's prepared and how much is consumed.

Same with grass and leaves. Daisies, roses, violets, nasturtiums, elderflower fritters, dandelions, clendula, pansies, and garden peas are also edible. (The petals and blossoms but mostly the petals)

Comment posted by ChiKazeNoKira deleted Feb 11th, 2018

NEEEEEEEVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 143