Human in Equestria 16,836 members · 16,991 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

Don't care much for yhay but I got two idea for it one a reverse of it your pony and you
As for the second it sort of like the show Wilfred add your idea here
EDIT This is suppose to be use as a Place where people can pitch story that take place In the YHAY verse not just me and my two ideas

We are going to need a little more information than that to get people excited/opinionated.

3658962 If I took what he's saying correctly, he wants to make a parody of Your Human and You, by MadMaxtheBlack.

The first one appears to be a pony goes to earth, and must learn to live with ponies being stupid.

The second appears to be based off of the show, Wilfred, of which I haven't watched.

That much is understood, I'm just trying to pick his (her?) brain for a little more like characters, plot, and setting. Specific details that can be discussed at length in order to both expand elements within the prospective pieces of work and weed out possible issues.

Some things to consider might be the time period, the use of ponies (especially when magic is considered) , the extent of their learning capabilities and a breakdown of our protagonist's ingress into another world for starters.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

3659003 You may want to help with the more difficult aspects of story writing later, and focus on his grammar...

True, but with a good editor/teacher, those issues would be quick work, assuming that it isn't terribad.

EdBoii
Group Contributor

but I got two idea for it one a reverse of it your pony and you

the second it sort of like the

It's painful.

Agreed, but the way that we write on forums is not always a clear indication of our story penning abilities.

Right sorry:ajsleepy:
The first story a mirror of yhay verse twilight sparkle newly crown alicorn creates and try a new spell to see in different universes but she underestimated the power of the alicorn horn and overestimated the power need to use the spell and instead make a portal sending her in to a universe were human are dominant and pony are pet to a them (did I mentioned she from the yhay verse):ajsmug: will she be able to keep her sanity as she find a way home or will she lose her and forever become a good girl kinda dark you know
The second it like the TV show Wilfred a depress average earth pony (anthro) thinks his neighbor and love interest's pet human is very smart,can talk , and a bit of a douche:trollestia:

EdBoii
Group Contributor

3659038 You'll surely understand if I maintain my disbelief.

3658916 3659048 The problem is that in the YHAY universe the humans are generally treated badly by the ponies (treatment of an animal that way in North America or Western/Central Europe would get you jail time). They have either been stripped of the power to speak, or so traumatized that they are afraid to.
The entire genre is a take on The Planet of the Apes with a subversion of the Eloi/Morlock paradigm from The Time Machine. I.e, the humans are sexually desirable and do the work, the ponies can do whatever they like to them.

Speaking or not, an otherwise intelligent pony would not be mistreated by most humans the way an intelligent human would be treated by most YHAY ponies. As xenophobic as some humans are, we aren't as xenophobic as most ponies are.

Did someone mention 'YHaY'? My author senses were tingling!

3659105 to true:ajsleepy: but for the second story human are treated as normal pet

3659126 yeah I was just some ideas bounce off the wall the first one (ypay) is for someone who can write dark ( dark Sad Tragedy)
The second the Wilfred knockoff time place in a more light hearted yhay verse ( comedy, slice of life, romance)

3659137 If you want to write a dark take, have a group of canon ponies converted to local (speechless) humans, and have them watch how their counterparts treat them.

3659156 Hmmm, both sound interesting, actually.

3659161 thanks:ajsmug:though i'm not planning are writing them ( anytime soon anyway)

Has anyone had the idea to put a human from Earth in YHaY in the Old abandoned castle and make a refuge there for other intelligent humans?

3661287 hey that what his thread is for to bounce ideas around

3662052 It's funny you should make this thread, actually. I have a chapter I wrote a long time ago that is basically a prologue where Applejack (from YHaY universe) gets sent to our world. :applejackconfused:

Unfortunately, I haven't really worked on that particular story in a couple of months. I could probably be bothered to find the chapter again if anyone was interested.

3662083 I would can't said for other though link pleases

Banchoking
Group Admin

How about a YHAY that is a retelling of the two most recent Planet of the Apes movies?

3663363 thank bro seems promising enough:twilightsmile:

3661287 that sound like a good idea allow me to add to it anon (place holder name) is brilliant man in both science and engineering in his world but when a teleporter prototype malfunction sending him and abunch of spare part to the old castle he try to find civilization only to found out his people are animals here! After narrowly escape a crazed purple unicorn he learn from a fellow human ( she also the one that help him) how humans are treat here and how some are actually intelligent but fear what would happen to them so he does the only logical thing he vow to freedom them but instead of bullets and forces for that do more harm then go he instead uses his brain to gain his fellow human rights the first step make a town for human to colonizes

3790830 Sounds good bro go for it.

3806003 thx I will but first I want to post the first chapter of a story I am working on

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28