Human in Equestria 16,855 members · 17,045 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

Omg, There are NO Human x Bon Bon Fics!!!! Someone fix this nao!

I have a good title 'Bonnie and Clyde" :rainbowlaugh:

I agree, this shall be fixed ASAP!
I wish I could write a story good enough... my writing skills are rusty :fluttershysad:

I would write one... but it would have gratuitous amounts of clop.

RIPinPeaches
Group Admin

I'd give her a lot of love.
wink wink.

I would make one with a human in love with an unknowning bon bon while he gets pursued by Lyra. The human keeps pushing the human lover away while going for the real love of his life. It would of coourse be a rom com thing filled the with the obvious problems of human and pony relations ships, as well as the ponies' parents thinking about such a relationship. Maybe Celestia will make an appearance too.

Good idea or what?

I'm seein' some great ideas! Keep brainstorming and spread the word! Eventually an amazing author will read one of these and think: " This seems like a good cause! I shall begin rectifying this at once! As soon as I finish drinking my tea and stroking my wonderful moustache and speaking to myself in a fancy British accent!" I think I overdid that a tad...

671451 ...
Write it... I dare you. :trixieshiftright: Or are you a Scootaloo? :trollestia:

I'd read it :moustache:

But It'd have to include a chihuahua reference, even if only small, for chihuahuas and Xoloitzcuintles are the dogs of my people. :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

In all seriousness, yes, I'd read it. :twilightsmile:

Oh you! Flattering me like that :rainbowkiss:

Would write it, but I have no experience with romance and I love Bonbon x Lyra too much to do such a thing.

672413 Perhaps a harem fic? Human x bonbon x lyra?

Hmm... I could make a middle eastern human that would be comfortable with the idea, but as I said, I have almost no XP in romance. Just lemme lvl up a bit more and then I'll think about it :twilightsheepish:

Know what.....I think I'll give it a go.
Been looking for another avenue to travel, and my other fic seems to be going well so far.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!:rainbowdetermined2:

672528 it might not have to be middle eastern. Maybe the character has to adjust first?

I'll throw some ideas down on paper, and roll with it! Should be quite the challenge!

Comment posted by Agri_Yob deleted Jan 30th, 2013

672405 Very well, I will promise to do this story when I get Battle of the Blanks done. My sequel already has two chapters ready to be published when I get the first one done. I will also work on my Bon x Human fic on the side, with a little piece here and there.

Sweet!

And as a reminder...

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUU-

More edit: oh, it works now!

I concede to you sir. I'd probably just mess it up anyhow:fluttershysad:

Ah well, I guess I should get back to working on konrad's demise, I uh mean flank kicking action...yeah.

673553 Well, you can still do your own...

673640 Sorry to hear about that.

673412 I shall now watch you for the eventual arrival of human x Bonbon...

673640 Dude are you serious? I consider myself a connoisseur of judging HiE's and "Wilted Flower" is pretty damn good. Just because a story doesn't have a thousand thumbs ups doesn't mean it isn't worth the read. I don't willy-nilly add stories to my favorite list either but yours is there.

I also read your blog, and I have to say you get down on yourself too easily. I won't lie, of course there are going to be better writers then you, there's always someone better, that's just the way of the world. What you should do is learn from these writers that you think are superior to you. Instead of looking at their work and thinking you should throw in the towel.

Just keep writing man, you can only get better. And don't you dare think of dropping "Wilted Flower" or I'll send Pinkie after you. :pinkiecrazy:

672184 I'm working on too many projects at the moment, otherwise I would.

I thank you for the kind words!
I do tend to get down on myself quite a bit (if you knew me personally, you'd see it almost on a daily basis), but that's how I've always been.:applejackunsure:
As for continuing my current work, I've just hit a creative 'wall' that I need to climb (or blast through with HE!):pinkiecrazy:
I think I'll start going on an Octavia x Human fic too. I think I have a thing for refined/classy ponies...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26