CMC Clubhouse 971 members · 2,136 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

How old is the CMC when the show starts?

It's never said in the show ( I'm pretty sure its not anyway) but I always assumed they were something like 8 or 9

5270247 Beats me, they were probably about 7 or 8 at the start of the show. About two to three years have passed in the show, so now they're probably about 10.

According to the show bible, around age 7.

Ten-eleven-ish, I'd say.

They are still considered children, but as cutie marks are clearly a coming-of-age thing, they should be on the verge of adolescence.

5270247 when the show first started? Maybe 10 or 11, I view them getting their Cutie Marks at around 14-15, and there were like 3 Hearth's Warming episodes in between the beginning and then.

5270247 According to an audition script for Apple Bloom, her age is stated to be seven at the start of the series. I lean more towards ten for all three.

Yeah, I always thought about ten at the start of the show.

Three Heart's Warming Eves, the last being a very recent episode, would mean we are currently two years in + whatever time elapsed between the start of season 1 and episode 11 of season 2. So 14, while possible, seems like a bit of stretch for me. 12 going on 13 seems more likely.

Of course, the passage of time and seasons make no damn sense in this show. Tanks for the Memories was all about the fact that winter was coming, but it was clearly summer again the very next episode. In fact, winter episodes seem to happen totally at random. :rainbowhuh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10