Badass Shining Armor 249 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Dash Attack
Group Admin

Ask me anything you want about my story. What inspired me too writer it, what the fic was original going to be, the original villain who I wrote out of the story. Anyways, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have so long as you put spoiler tags if your question pertains too something that happens in anything past chapter 3.

Also for those of you who haven't read it yet, knows the perfect time to hop on board since I just uploaded a new chapter. You can find the story here in it's own folder.

DegeTheMighty
Group Admin

God dammit, I guess i'll buckle down and read it :fluttershyouch:

I kid, this was one of the first fics I found that had Shining Armor as a heroic lead. I've been on the fence about it only because I have so many fics to read and I have a few to write.

I'll definitely start was I upload a new chapter of my own fic

Dash Attack
Group Admin

1781958 Glad to here. I hope you like it. :twilightsmile:

With the original villian, just what was he going to become and what were your plans with him?

Before the rewrite, did the mane six have any other roles in the fic and has this changed

Why do you taste like bacon?

Was Braeburn always going to be a part of the team and will there be others?

How do you think this awesome Shining fic comepares to the other awesome Shining fic "Where Loyalties Lie"?

Will there be any sweet and adorable flashback to fill Shining and filly Twilight soon?

Dash Attack
Group Admin

1782091 1. Since Entropy was Already a power house, he wasn't going to change much. However, he was going to turn Cadence and Twilight evil and pit them against Shining. I can't tell you would happens to him since that will spoil the end of the new version, since that hasn't changed.

2. I really hadn't thought that far head. I know Discord was going to be involved, but thats about it. Funny enough, I'm still deciding how the rest of the mane six are going to fit if at all. However, I don't want them to steal any of the heroic spotlight like they normally do. That's what the canon show is for.

3. Just had Bacon this morning

4. The idea to include Braeburn was around since before I began the rewrite. The whole Apploosa and Changeling thing was my plan from the getgo. And as for if there will be others my lips are sealed.

5. Still haven't read "Where Loyalties Lie" or it's sequel. Past Sins and Prince Onxy are crowding up my favorites. I think I'll put that one in read latter and fave it when I get about half way through.

6. Golden Vision told me that flash back have a tendency to break the flow of the story, though that is a inced ably cute idea. I think the BBFF song did an excellent job of showing how deep Shining relationship with his sister is. Everyone complains how Twilight never brought him up before, but I think that song totally makes up for that. He and Cadence were her first friends.

6. I agree the song really does make up for that, People, when they complain, seem to forget that-Rarity never mentioned her parents and neither did Twilight, but we are perfectly willing to accecpt them (for some people, others would prefer that Rarity's mom and dad were dead). For some reason, they can't accecpt that, yes, long distances can do things to a relationship and even close families can lose touch over time, especially if they never had the chance to mention him (Consider, maybe Shining had been on duty i.e out of country everytime that Twi was in Canterlot). I should know, my family is split in a few distances and, though close, they have fallen out of touch. We don't mention each other unless the conversation drifted to it.

Are you ever going to update this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7