Cyberpunk Equestria 496 members · 114 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hello? Anyone still here? This group's been gathering cobwebs for awhiiiiiiiile now. Where is everyone?

Wolf-Baron
Group Contributor

Hello? Is anyone in this group? I'm... I'm the only one left! Well at least I have my books! *drops and breaks my glasses*

Th....that's not fair.... there was time now.... it's not fair!!!!

Lady Froey
Group Admin

I'm still around, though I can't think of much to talk about. :derpytongue2:

Too bad this group is so inactive. cyberpunk is a fun genre to read.

I was working on a cyberpunk fic featuring stuff with the multiverse, anthro ponies, and humans, as well as a number of alien races. I kinda stopped after a while, just lost inspiration. I've still got a lot of notes and stuff on the subject. Not sure how popular something like that would be.

It just needs more stories-that will spur the activity!

I've got an idea for a cyberpunk story that in working in an outline for. I've done some lore creation and world building, but there's still a ways to go before I put anything down on paper story wise :/

5029632 Welp, there's always next week.:rainbowlaugh:
5029637 Well, come up with something! The gaming, series, and movie world are being filled up with cyberpunk stuff! There's a game called Cyberpunk 2077 coming up for heavens sake!:rainbowlaugh:
5029654 IKR?!
5029664 I know how you feel. But you nevee know until you try. Thing about cyberpunk is that it has a lpt of potential.
5029750 Indeed. Wait for my next post.:ajsmug:
5030069 Well, I've working on a chapter for mine. Perhaps we could help each other out.:twilightsmile:

Well, I just posted a new chapter for mine

5029626, I'm here.

I'm just pondering what cyberpone story to do.

5030818 I'm working on one myself if you're interested in co-writing/editing/brainstorming.

5030908, I'd be happy to help you out.

5031317 Cool. I'll PM you the details once I've gotten the summary down. Also, you might want to have an OC ready.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13