Button's Mom 1,597 members · 109 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
EdBoii
Group Admin
EdBoii #1 · Feb 1st, 2014 · · 4 ·

I will not have it. Not in this group, not in any other which I have founded. I will not tolerate discriminatory comments towards other story genres, regardless of what they may be. Every man and woman has a right to express their opinion and pursue what they like as long as it hurts no one. If not in your homeland, then at least here.

If you feel the need to feel Holier-than-thou, then do so somewhere else, in a less civilized place. In here, as long as it is Button's Mom related, every story idea will be protected to the best of my ability from malicious comments and offenses. If you would like to express your disagreement, then do so in a civilized (or light-hearted enough) manner, without being an ass.

Tolerance from now on regarding this is 0.

I do not care whether it is TCB, rape, foalcon, or a self-insert. They are all as valid fanfictions as anything you may come up with, and I will protect everyone's right to their own idea, as best I can.

That is all for now. All Hail Button's Mom!

Deadder
Group Admin

What should the punishment be if such activity continues on?
Being an admin here, what would be the direct and immediate action?

May I ask if a particular incedent has warrented this reminder or is this just a standard annoucement?

EdBoii
Group Admin

2741885 Delete the comment, notify the offender, and apply a temporary ban for as long as you see fit.

Deadder
Group Admin

Alright.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2741892 It's been a series of things.

2741898 While I do find TCB somewhat distasteful, it still has a right to be enjoyed without persecution.

Eh, TCB is not the problem really, it's the really extremist fans that ruin it.

I have no objections to letting it be in the group.
As much as I hate it, I wouldn't outright ban it from the site if I could nor should anyone.
Just going to miss trashing on it.

Could u name specific incidents? :duck::duck::duck:

EdBoii
Group Admin

2741990 I don't see the need to do so. :trixieshiftright:

Why? Are you a spy? :trixieshiftleft:

Naw. Just curious. And at least one e.g.? Was it the prev thread that caused this post?

EdBoii
Group Admin

2742023 You sound an awful lot like a spy. :duck:

Are you sure you're not one? :rainbowhuh:

It's a fair question, besides providing an example would help explain the issue more clearly.

Silly question, but TCB?

EdBoii
Group Admin

Oh well, I guess you're right, Dropbear. Yes, Master Butt. This was partially provoked by the unfair hatred towards the previous thread.

EdBoii
Group Admin

2742067 The Conversion Bureau.

Oh. Never would have put that together.

Nor would I have ever suspected that TCB would have any relation to Button's Mom.

Ya. Just a lurker, lk so many others. :moustache:

K.

Master Butt... :rainbowlaugh:

Offer me that mare and I may almost want to become a pony. Almost...

I can still call her mah waifu, right?

EdBoii
Group Admin

2742187 You are 100% encouraged to do so!

Guyra #24 · Feb 1st, 2014 · · 2 ·

Write what you guys want, no one is stopping you from doing it and if some of you people aren´t "Ok" with some stories that are being written then I guess you should look for something else instead of spreading hate all over the place like a bunch of angry mobs.

This, is the whole point of "Love and Tolerance" you people, we´re not here to judge, disrespect or act like jerks, we´re here to share, accept, and faking Appriciate what other people create.

Accept that it´s there, don´t like it? move on, ignore it, but don´t hate it, it dosen´t make you a better person to hate something and it certiantly dosent make the person your hating at better.

2741869 >Every man and woman has a right to express their opinion
That means I'm allowed to express my opinion that TCB is shitty, ja? :moustache:

EdBoii
Group Admin

as long as it hurts no one

You're forgetting the key words. :ajsmug:

This post pleases, Pinkie.

Write your opinion into a story featuring Button's Mom. Loophole successfully exploited. :twilightsmile:

EdBoii
Group Admin

2742760 It causes great amounts of pink eye. Pink eye hurts eyes. :trixieshiftright:

2742794 She doesn't look very hurt to me:

2741869 Translation: "Hey, I like stories with foalcon incest, and I don't like people NOT liking that and saying they don't like that, so I'm going to ban saying you don't like something I like."

Yeah, that's real mature.

Deadder
Group Admin

What he's saying is when topic like that is brought up, it's hated on immediately due to it being foalcon, rape or any of that stuff. Flames are tossed around and that sort of jazz.

If a topic like that is being ridiculed, then we're going to take action. Everyone has a right to like what they like. If they like foalcon, so then there's foalcon. No need for white knights to preach that foalcon is the pit of sin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33