Button's Mom 1,597 members · 109 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Seriously, I hate writing a fic about someone without writing their name; just 'Button's Mom' or 'His Mother' just feels tedious and awkward.

Is there any word on the Button's Adventures series creator what her name is?

:rainbowhuh:

1683596>>1683594 I thought Milano was a fan-name... oh well. Go for Milano Mash.

I thought that was just a fanon name and the original creator of the web series hasn't said anything one way or the other?

1683625>>1683630

I recall hearing that Milano was coined by the animator himself (whose name embarrassingly escapes me at the moment).

No, I can't source that, so there's a fair chance I'm misremembering.

1683594 I'm good with Milano Mash, if it really starts to bug you, then just contact the animator on twitter. Or through his youtube channel.

:rainbowhuh:

If she is him, then she must die...painfully.

Her name is Button's mom.

Milano seems to be the most popular, though I've seen Hayley once or twice as well.

Homunclus
Group Admin

You have quite an extensive list of suggested names here

I for one suspect we will never know her name. Her function in the story is being Button's mother. Unless we start seeing her interact with other adults, she doesn't really need a name.

It's kinda like how Calvin's parents from Calvin & Hobbes didn't have names either.

It's Milfy Way.

1685331 I didn't come up with that. Wish I did.

It hasen´t been revealed yet, SO! you guys will have to get creative...I remember in Fairy odd parents when they never revealed Timmy´s parents name, it always was ¨Timmy´s Dad¨ or ¨Timmy´s mom¨ so I find the similarity´s hilarious

My kitty Socks is a spy.:pinkiegasp:

I go with Raising Sim.

1683594I'm just going to go ahead and make the same suggestion I did for Chaotic, and leave this here:

Victoria Mareheart

Reasoning: she was young once, and no doubt won (and wins) many a game (Victoria = Victory:derpytongue2:). Trixe has a name, so why not her?
And she's a tender, loving mother with a good heart, just like a mare...

EDIT: And she can have several nicknames, too, no doubt

1684576 I've seen both of those as well. For some reason, I've gotten into a habit of referring to her as Haley Milano Mash, but that's me.

She has no name yet, Simple as that.

1683594 I refer to her as Penny Arcade

I use Love Tap in my stories as it ties into the video game themes. Not sure who coined it originally.

I can see that.

XD

Yeah, I think I've heard her referred to by that name somewhere else, too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24