Button's Mom 1,597 members · 109 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

We all know Milano Mas is good with her family, she's caring and loving and kind. My question is, how would she treat an adopted son. A son who comes from an abusive home, and lashes out regularly. A teen who drinks and stays out late, shows no care for anyone at all, including himself, and is on a path to self destruction.

Just want to know how you think she would treat him, to try and help him. I could use a little bit of assistance with this one.

-The Solitary Man

She'd despise him for not being her flesh and blood and verbally torment him endlessly about how she wanted a son of her own and not some emotionally damaged annoying adopted child.

I don't think so. I believe she would be motherly to them. To help him or her in their struggles and help them to become a better pony. Treat him like he was one of her own...

I know that.
I just think a story about an adopted child having to grow up in an environment like that while having to try to build what is a good life just to spite her and prove the bitch wrong about everything she said about him is a more interesting story.
I tend to prefer dark stuff.

Eventually the endless abuse drives her to snap, transforming the normally passive mare into a cold, calculated killer. Taking her finest cookie-cutter, she sharpens the blade carefully, the silver metal clean but not for much longer. Holding it up in the light the edge glints in the light, almost appearing as if it was razor sharp.

She heads to her target, upon reaching it she raises the sharp blade above her victim and brings it down with animalistic strength over and over again.

Sweating and panting with exhaustion, the mare stares at the result of her efforts.

A beautiful tray of cookies in the shape of little ponies all ready to go in the oven.

Humming happily, her mission complete, the mare places the tray in the oven to cook.

Dick Waffle (my OC don't steal!) walks into the dark house after a long night selling himself for horsenip (well, there's catnip and parsnip so horsenip is a thing) only to be blocked by the (smexy) form of his adoptive mother.

"What do you want bitch!?" Dick waffle yells into her face, the mare beaming back at him.
"Oh, I just made you some cookies!"

The next day the police showed up, finding the body of Dick Waffle stuffed to the brim with cookies. From the looks of it the killer started from his anus up, the dead colt's face twisted in pain.

"So," one cop said with an Irish accent, "we better go find the mother, it looks like she did this."
"What, Milano?" the other, scottish blood in his veins, "No way lad, she's way to hot to be a killer, let's just blame it on Discord and call it a day."

And that is the story of how Button's Mom killed a Dick Waffle.

Goodnight everyone.

I always kinda figured her motherly tendencies from her cutie mark pretty much extended to any pony in her care.

It's a difficult situation and it would be hard to find a solution. Did he just come in from the place of conflict? Does he still feel like he's stuck there? What can we do to help?

Well for one, the best step is making them feel welcomed. Maybe it won't be pretty to say hi at first, but it helps alot to get that first start of acknowledgement. Acknowledgement requires communication, in which case, saying the right words and asking the right questions to figure out what the problems are.

Some problems are easier to fix than others and some are not. Simply try to understand, then learn how certain things happen. He drinks and stays out late? Does he know the things that may happen? Does he know the dangers?

All of these are just questions and help concepts for a theoretical adopted son, so I have no idea if what I say will work or not in real life. Personally, I wouldn't want to deal with this ever. Are there any redeeming qualities here?

Coming from someone who's had a stop-mother I really prefer the opposite. God I hated that bitch. I always did right and yet I was always in the wrong.

That's why I think that if the kid is bad the step-mother would do everything to help. And love and care for him he was her own.

if the kid is good then she will most likely berate him, hit him, throw knives at him, starve him, lock him inside his room, lock him outside of the house until whenever she wants to let him in, lock him inside a car while she goes shopping, buy things for her actual child and neglect everything the step-child asks... This is just shit I remember going through.

we better go find the mother, looks like she did this

He tries to be good when he can, he wants to be better, but at the same time he doesn't. It's a weird idea I had, I know...

Basically, here's his background. His birth mother loves him more than anything, his father not so much. The mother works long hours, so he's stuck with the dad. The son comes home one day from school, age fifteen, and says he's had enough, He's going to tell his mother and end the whole thing. The father doesn't like that at all, and he knows how much the son and the mother connect. So, in a fit of drunken fury, he kills the mother in front of the son. The son slips into a fury of his own and beats the father to death. The rest, as they say, is history... (I.E. Will be told in the story, I don't want to give to much away.)

Dark. :derpyderp2:

Yea, I have no idea how this story is going to end good. If he isn't already too emotionally crippled to go to a mental facility, then I can't imagine that it'll be easy in the slightest for him to be able to to reconstruct his life.

The best thing here is...

His birth mother loves him more than anything

However, it also means that just from that one line, any attempts that Milano tries to connect to him will be denied.

Button's Mom special talent is being good with Children, she would more then likely be a patient caring mother that supports and does her best to help her adopted child get trough the horrible experinces he/she has gone trough.

Mothers are supposed to be supportive in anyway a child acts. They also guide them to the right place. If taught well.

Let me change your ending:

I think that Milano, will comfort him and treat him like the only son she had. Even emotionally crippled, Milano will still guide that child to the right way. Not self-destruction. The child tells Milano, and tells the father to GTFO. The father was sober, and understood completely, so he found another woman. The son no longer needed to live with 'the whole thing'.

After the divorce/break up, she taught her adopted son to be nicer, and to care for your friends and family. Milano also taught him not to be selfish.

After the lessons, she dies, and the boy has some kids of his own.

The son treated his kids with respect and kindness, and became a father his mother wanted him to be.

~~
So? What do you think about that? :twilightblush:

I'm considering something where she's actually his aunt, and he gets sent to her when his parents are deemed unfit. Something like that...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15