Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 124 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 124
Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1582055 It does, doesn't it? And you know, I would pin this... but I don't know how.:unsuresweetie:

FrostMane
Group Admin

I think you need to be an admin. Are you an admin?

Either way, it's the thought that counts:twilightsmile:

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1582276 Actually... I am an Admin. :twilightsheepish:

FrostMane
Group Admin

Haha nice:pinkiesmile:

Well, I have no clue how to make this a sticky. Probably for the best, as I'll add some more stuff next time I get drunk:derpytongue2:

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1582891 :rainbowlaugh: Probably, then.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1582055 Sorry for the long wait, I made it a sticky thread. I sorta passed out on my keyboard, I've have been doing that a lot lately...

FrostMane
Group Admin

No problems. Just getting worn out or narcolepsy?

Also, thanks. Now I want a mansion, $10,000,000 and admin status:trollestia:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1588231 I think a bit of both~

FrostMane
Group Admin

Culinary training can be daunting at times, I imagine?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1588297 OH heavens no!~ I discover new ways to have fun every class~

FrostMane
Group Admin

Oh yeah:rainbowlaugh:

Learn anything over the last couple of days?

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1588414 hmm... I learned how to make a sauce that if drizzled correctly over the female anatomy....Ohhhhh the taste would be exquisite~

I'm pretty sure that screwed up miserably the last time we tried that... :twilightoops:

1593360 Meh... some people just can't follow some of them or just forget.

True.

Also, someone said that the cloppers of the fandom are more interconnected with each-other.

Weren't they right? :derpytongue2:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1588517 Frost...wanna fuck? I am bored./

FrostMane
Group Admin

Sure. You make a thread. I'm not fussy about the details, so choose your prefered setting/location/level/characters:twilightsmile:

What the hell? Seriously, that isn't fair to use me as a negative example. Very rude, actually.

FrostMane
Group Admin

The fact that you are only now noticing this is a little disheartening, considering the title and how long you've had to check this thread out.

I think it's not only fair, but justified.

If I am going to roleplay with someone, I'd like to know who before the thread is created. Even better, getting asked if I want to first would be fantastic:trixieshiftleft:

Yeah, but you are creating a bad impression of someone else. That was an accident, to be honest. Also, creating a bad impression can cause people to make a snap judgment, and they might think I'm not good at this. It's pretty true, what I'm saying. Since the newer members haven't really seen me but have likely seen this thread, they will have a bad image of me.

FrostMane
Group Admin

The people who make snap judgement based on one persons lightly intoxicated rambling are bigger idiots than me for typing them.

As for painting a bad image, if they deserve their brain cell count, they will try a roleplay with you first before passing judgement.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 124