Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Vic Viper
Group Admin

I am not sure if Lilith has already stated so, But respect your RP partners. Please? They want to have as much fun as you do. Only stick to something that both you and your partner has agreed to. I will be creeping in conversations to make sure this does happen. We are a family, albeit a fucked up one, but a family none the less...serious post is done GO BACK TO BEING...well...sex crazed fucks~ :pinkiecrazy:

1518300 *stands at attention*
SIR YES SIR!

Normal
Group Admin

I'll always be a sex crazed fuck.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:pinkiecrazy:.

1518300 Sex crazed fuck, you say? Seems about right.

FrostMane
Group Admin

To be fair, how much respect can you have for a person when performing coprophagy with them?

I digress, and shall adhere to your rules.

That's a big 10-Whore...uh, 10-4 Vic. We are a fucked up family, but a family I'm proud to be a part of :twilightsmile:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1518328 Start a thread then~ I'll try to make time for you~ :pinkiecrazy:

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518300 I'll be creeping around too. :trollestia:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1518622 :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright: * I whisper into your ear* When are we going to collide? I still want to beat you~ :pinkiecrazy:

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518627 When will you let me have my cuddles? :raritywink:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1518652 I am in like...2 rp currently and 3 more pending, waiting for them to come back...but I can handle one more~ :raritywink: Pull the lever Kronk! I mean make a thread~ :twilightsheepish:

... Well, I am the family pet so i guess i'm okay with this...

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518678 If you insist~ Give me a bit and I'll pull one up. :scootangel:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1518837....That will change...until...I am...the only one...LILITH LOVES~! :flutterrage:

1518855 Hello Molestia....I have a challenge for you!:pinkiehappy:

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518936 A challenge, you say? I'm listening~

1518952 ....I bet you can't catch me.

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518958That's the challenge? Have you seen Rainbow recently? :trollestia:

1518984 (:T) So we gonna have sex or what?

Tyrant Molestia
Group Admin

1518987 Depends. Got a thread up? :trollestia:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1519330.....Only us two? No one else?

Yes, the best slave and best pet! The others aren't as important as us!

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1519565 .....:fluttercry:....I'm sorry this is hard for me...:raritycry:...I want to be the one she loves the most.....:applecry:....

WHY SHOULD I CARE

I CAN TRANSFORM INTO A FUCKING DINOSAUR

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1519677 :ajbemused: Because you have tiny arms and can't jerk yourself off, and no one wants to play with a mean dinosaur.

I'm sorry; I had to say that.

I don't masterbate.

Also, huge tongue= able to reach into a womb with no issue when sticking tongue into vaginas.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

Eeyup:eeyup:, I'm done.

SHADOW OF THE NIGHT WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!

FrostMane
Group Admin

Stop posting crying Fluttershy's! They make me tear up:fluttercry:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1554379 But I love crying fluttershy...I could just glomp her up~ :heart:

FrostMane
Group Admin

There are few things in the world I can't stomach and Fluttershy crying is on that list. I haven't cried in 5-6 years so it's probably just me but whenever I see a crying Fluttershy I get all teary eyed and sad:fluttershysad:

Family since when is a group a family. I have no need for family.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42