Lilith911's "Special" House 218 members · 48 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Anyone else here into this stuff? (link)

I trust that the only people who will get it are also the ones who will say "yes"...

Also: what are your kinks? I know the intro thread already contains (some of) that information, but I'm asking which of the stuff you would really like to do and not just take part in for the other person's sake?

Mine are: the one mentioned above, TF, TG, mind control, preg/impregnation, inflation (to a degree), BDSM (to a degree), M/M (in certain contexts), sissy (prefer forced), futa (in certain contexts), almost anything if there's a good story around it, and combinations of all of the above.

And you? :duck:

NOTE: This is not an invitation for an RP... yet. I'm just trying to probe the community here a little and see what makes them tick...

Hmm... I do believe I am among the ones who don't get it, but I'll say yes anyway :trollestia:

As for what kinks I have, think it all depends on my mood. At times I can have some extremely dark or strange fetishes, and other times I want senseless sex just for the sake of it.

This is not an invitation for an RP... yet.

:duck:

3740462 I only give that info to people I trust, and honestly I don't trust many people here.

Does that include me? Even after I've spilled my guts? :raritydespair:

jk I respect your decision

I don't mind bimbos, BDSM, inflation, sissy, impregnation, and I don't mind... Well, mind control that much. As long as it isn't extreme, I'm okay.

I find futa to be a mood killer, and in the case of M/M, I just don't swing that way. Not that I mind people who do.

So I can help.

Like F4 it pretty much just depends on my mood, but everything you listed Dark is stuff I can enjoy.

but everything you listed Dark is stuff I can enjoy.

That's kinda the issue I have. It's very nice of the other person to go along with any silliness that I might come up with, but at the same time, it feels awkward for me if they're just "rolling with it" but aren't really into it. IMO, the best RPs are created when all parties involved are passionate about the subject.

When I say "can enjoy" I mean it just depends on my mood. Like I said, my kinks and fetishes pretty much solely depend on when you ask me, and there's not much I outright dislike.

Well, I guess we're talking about the same thing then... :twilightsmile:

Now that I think about it, I'd like an RP with a bimbo and BDSM.

PM me and I'll see what you had in mind

wait:rainbowhuh: are we talking about your mom?
but yes

Hehe, good to know there are other people that have similar tastes in RP to me:pinkiesmile:

Har har :trixieshiftright:

Also, "yes" as in...?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17