Button Mash 1,380 members · 824 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So I saw this image on Derpibooru:

I'm a sucker for emasculation, so this picture really resonated with me. Just look at the humiliation on Button Mash's face!

I see it playing out with Button Mash and Sweetie Belle dating. Button Mash wants to roleplay as hero and princess, but Sweetie Belle doesn't want to.

"I'll be the princess if you beat me at video games," Sweetie Belle said.

"What if you win?" Button Mash asked. Sweetie Belle leaned over and gave her boyfriend a kiss while using her unicorn magic to turn on the TV. As the game loaded she whispered in Button's ear:

"If I win, then you're the princess."

Button Mash blushed as he nervously swallowed his gum.

Button Mash loses and endures the humiliation of wearing a frilly princess dress and modeling for Sweetie Belle.

Things take a turn for the sexy when the silken panties give Button Mash an awkward boner. Sweetie Belle could then raid Rarity's "secret toy box" for dildos and anal beads. Lots of emasculating pegging ensues.

It seems like I'm always short on time to write, but if someone wants to take this idea and run with it, be my guest.

yes sompony plz do this

Actually...

I see a smirk on his face...

~Skeeter The Lurker

2538706 I am so down for this.:yay:

I'll do it. You get the credit for the idea, though, for I could have never thought of this masterpiece.

2538706 oh this is just too funny.:rainbowlaugh:

He can't admit it, but you can tell Button Mash enjoys being dominated by his girlfriend.:unsuresweetie:

Embarrassment may have been a more appropriate word than humiliation.

It's Sweetie Belle.

Who wouldn't enjoy that?

~Skeeter The Lurker

Will read, and enjoy.
I inserted 10 Bits, pressed start and hope I have 9 extra lives.

hmmmm hey i'm a new writer in this fimfiction business of ours with the author's permission i could get started on this book if anypony wants ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11