Children of the Night 445 members · 40 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I am worried, my mom walked into my room while I was writing some rater embarrassing stuff, :twilightblush: though she didn't seem to even look at my computer. I just know one of two things would happen, either I would be banned from the internet, I am not a full adult yet, that or be both banned and looked at differently. I am so not open to my parents about clopping, and to be honest I make fun of them in front of my parents, but secretly I am one.

I know that feel so hard. All I can say is hope for the best and delete your history

Lilith911
Group Admin

*Sigh*
Just for that last sentence I really don't want to sympathies at all...
:pinkiecrazy:

Out of curiosity rather than disapproval, is there a reason why you specifically write clop-fics? Again, I'm just curious, because I've never fully understood the appeal—I understand why one would read a clopfic, even though I don't clop, but if you are worried about parents, why not write something non-clop that they wouldn't punish you for? I'm not telling you to stop; again, I'm just curious.

Dark0592
Group Admin

1621213 while i personally don't really see the point of clopping, clop in a story can definitely work... but if the story is a story made for clop then it's my personal belief that it shouldn't be posted on this site, let alone written in the first place.
but the fact that you're asking the internet for help on this and that you said'i'm not a full adult yet' tells me that you're barely even a teenager if that.
and in that case good lord what are you doing with clop...
but, back to the issue at hand, just don't let it become an issue. Don't write it, but if you must then go read it instead. much easier to explain. and really just don't mention it. The more you make fun of them the more they know about them and the worse you're potentially making it on yourself.

1622594 No I'm a teen.

1622594 Besides, if you look at one known as Theatercritic you'll notice he happens to be a 13 year old.

I really don't know whether I should laugh or just chuckle right now. No offence, but why don't you take some kind of precautions if you don't want your parents to notice. And why are you writing clop if you're not even adult yourself? So much for Europeans being sex-obsessed. :pinkiecrazy:

Also, that last phrase of yours. :facehoof:

Heh. The only folks who aren't sex-obsessed are either too young to notice, or old enough to be bored with it. Which happens only when the body wears out, I suspect...

That said - wouldn't worry this time, GA - most folks don't automatically read what's on a screen if it's a textwall. But if you are going to persist with such things (and I have to agree, at your age you probably shouldn't be, unless underage means 20) then take precautions. Have a similar-appearance non-clop page underneath that you can click to if it happens again.

Dark0592
Group Admin

1622664 mature stories written by someone who's barely a teenager tend to be rather terrible. You have to know what you're writing, if not with direct experience then with learning by reading others or whatever. And besides, mature content in the mind of a 13 year old isn't exactly all that appealing. at least in my experiences

1622664 look, I can tell you writing straight clop is really hard. I have been a critic for quite a few clop fics and I can tell that they are hard to write. Regular adventure stories or sad stories are one thing but when you venture into clop genre, you are hitting a very difficult challenge there.

here is some advice, before you go and start writing clop stories, go read a few and when your done see if you can figure out which ones were poorly thrown together and which ones were actually decent. I did that when I started writing and critiquing stories in general. your trying to write in a more specific genre so it would probably help you to write even more. hopefully that helps

:coolphoto:

1624535 nice profile pic, the colors of the main and tail are cool. :coolphoto::ajsmug::moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12