PonyEarthVerse 622 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Who among this group yet lives? Asking for a friend.

6997396 Me acting as Mushu from first Mulan movie: "I LIIIIIVE!!"

I forget why I joined.

TundraStanza
Group Contributor

Breathing living or still writing their story for this group living? Because my answer will be very different for one versus the other.

Thinking about doing a very particular character... an OC of mine...

Hope
Group Admin

OMG someone posted in the PEV chat? I am still slowly working on my story but publishing my first book distracted a lot from it. Also, a lot of PEV folk have moved to chat groups in Discord or IRC

Hope
Group Admin

I'm still alive and writing, Becoming Fluttershy will conclude some day.

Your image is corrupted or won't show for some reason, what was your OC?

Long press the link, it'll show you.
Essentially, as a human, he was a stuntman and free-runner. As a pony, however, he is a born Prince of an island roughly a two-week flight by Pegasus from the city of Canterlot in a southeastern direction (in Earth distances, if you started from Austin, TX and finished in Honolulu, HI, that's roughly the distance between the island and the main continent where Baltimare, Canterlot, etc reside).

Hope
Group Admin

Woah, that is a very distinct and powerful looking character.

Now, in the PEV world, if I was still running the world, I wouldn't allow the OC, specifically because the OC deserves it's own story. We would spend more time in the PEV story learning about that one character, rather than the preferred which is to watch a human and a character come to some neutral ground.

But I am not in charge. There is noone at the wheel, and noone else is gonna be added to the "canon" folder unless they contact and beg Tome or I. So if you write a story, then congratulations on writing a story! I wish you luck!

I'll save any advice or tips on my side unless they're asked for.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12