The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Can someone please help me do the Leviathan Raid? The I've been trying to play the fucking thing since the first weekend Destiny 2 came out and no one will let me join them. I have Origin Story, Coldheart and a Rocket Launcher with Clusterbombs, Light Level 320 on my Warlock and 310 on my Hunter and Titan and can flex to fit any role. I just want to complete it once ever because NO ONE WILL LET ME FUCKING JOIN.

PS4 PSN: Dragonman461
Clan: Light of Harmony

Please for the love of God I just want to beat this FUCKING RAID ONCE EVER IN MY LIFE.

Go to https://www.bungie.net and sign into your account, you can find many people who want to do raids and strikes there. Just make sure to go to find a fireteam.

THANK YOU BUT I TRIED THAT ALREADY THAT'S WHY I'M POSTING THIS HERE.

Really, I got my first raid done like that today.

Yeah I have the same problem even tried other recruiting apps and stuff. People are not as welling to random group as in one.

I'll join u I haven't done the raid but my Titan is at a good enough level to enter the raid, my destiny 2 tag is phoenixcolt45 and yes just like my name on this site, you can friend request me too if you want to make it easy to contact me.

Got any friends that can help?

Depends if they're online, but we can do it tomorrow and try.

If only you were xbox, then I could help you out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9