The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Is it just me or was this event kinda disappointing?... I mean, it's good, and it brings back a lot of stuff, but it's so easy. Since Its release, me and many others have already done everything it has to offer. I have the new Necrochasm, I have finished the 390 raid multiple times, I even went and did the COE and the Nightfall. And now I have to wait a full week for there to be new content to play? With the older events, there was always something rewarding to do, something you could put a lot of time into and get some gear while you waited for the reset, but this event just feels too short, especially for the last live event ever for Destiny 1.

I would agree with you, but most of the folks I used to raid with have stopped playing entirely, making it difficult for me to do anything. Last week was the first time in at least 3 months that I was able to complete a nightfall strike without spending hours attempting solo. In that regard, I've found age of triumph to be rather lacklustre, as without the old team I used to run with, there remains very little for me to do.

5879677 What's your gamertag if you use Xbox? I would be happy to help you out if you need some help getting through things like that.

5879681 I can't disagree there. I had really been hoping for Bungie to give us a mass of new content, something to end the first game in an amaing, memorable way.

It's Exotiic jami, caps and spaces as seen here. I'm only around 385 light atm, but I've been grinding strikes to get up. If you could give me a hand that would be really nice. I'll probably be on tomorrow afternoon, providing you live in the UK. If you live in US then it'll be around 12am.

Your stories great btw, I was in the middle of reading it when I got the replies. :trollestia:

It's easy IF you both know what you're doing and have a dedicated team. I'm actually having trouble with the Blade of Crota mission, or whatever mission where you have to use a Hive sword to destroy the Sword Princes, in the story playlist, mainly because I'm too stubborn and try for JUST one more hit with the sword, and the Prince I'm on kills me. So, for average players like me, it's challenging enough.

5879657 I disagree. For people like me who don't Raid twenty four seven this is actually really fun.

5879730 haha thanks, glad you are enjoying them :3 I'll send a message on xbox, my gamertag is HOTF Fluttershy

5879824 As I said before, I would be happy to help people that need it. I have been a Sherpa for a long time now.

Okay, thanks again. :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13