Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

In case some of you are unaware, here's the new trailer:

Now, I wanted to see what you guys thought. While I may be a very consistent COD fan, this game sparks my old memories of Battlefield 1942. It's a bit of Future vs Past if you think about it.

I believe that Infinity Warfare could be good, but this game looks like it could blow it out of the water. Doesn't help it comes out first.

The fact DICE is actually listening to what 99% of their supporters want - a game based on WWI/WWII - instead of just scraping another backbone-less sci-fi game out of the barrel pretty much automatically makes Battlefield better here.

5218569 Definitely. I actually love the fact they included Zeppelins, even if a lot of people underestimate their power.

5218566 I gotta say, i've never really been a big battlefield fan, I've previously owned 3 and 4 and was blown away back when i played 4's beta as well as hardlines beta (never got hardline though) and i've never really been excited for a battlefield game.... but the thing that made me want to buy this like... NOW!! is because of my love for the ww2 cod's (especially waw) and even though this looks ww1 (most likely is from the title) It still floods my mind with memories from pre future cod... which basically means that DICE already have my 60-100 dollars! (must be why battlefront is lacking so much...)

5219027 I'm the same, although i am mostly angry at them for battlefront... i do like some of their games but i give the actual developers credit for them.

5218566 Looks steampunky...

But it's only on XBox One...

I've never really been into Battlefield, but this might change that for me... if there's enough to convince me to get and XBox One... I love the old-school tech, tanks, outfits, zeppelins, biplanes... ALL OF IT!!!

5230026 Battlefield 1 is only a 3 day earlier release date :derpytongue2:

5230031 There's gonna be some serious rivalry! CoD now has contenders for best FPS!

5230037 It's always been a rivalry anyway... Besides, I don't think some people realize Battlefield is older then COD. I still occasionally play Battlefield 1942 :D

5230040 I know it is. But after WaW, I think CoD left Battlefield in the dust. This is their big comeback.:pinkiehappy:

5230067 I'm just hoping COD players won't be expecting a COD game :rainbowlaugh: Battlefield has always been beautiful, but don't forget they include vehicles, very large maps, very accurate hit detection that would make any quickscoping attempts much harder, and destructible environments.

5230079 All stuff I love about Battlefield. My only issue is the lack of local multiplayer. If I want to go online, I usually do a local game first, just to get a feel. But Battlefield is 100% online, meaning unless I have constant WiFi, I slowly lose my multiplayer instincts unless I play the campaign.:ajsleepy:

5230090 Eh, I usually get the feel of it by hopping online and slaughtering the opposing enemies :pinkiecrazy: Die a few times at first, then just get into the groove. Kind of works for most shooters I play anyway.

5230092 To each their own.:moustache:

5230101 Touché. now it's time for the waiting game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17