Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Xinrick
Group Admin

5359151 of course he would continue making shit.

5359151 with all that's going on in the world I'm perfectly happy with him making another shitty movie being the worst news I hear today.

5359151 I reported the same thing last year.

I was trying to see a glimmer of hope for the future. Now I see that there is none. God help us all.

I only repeap what I said on some other Thread... don't make a Movie Adaptation of the Series... make your own Story (Like Red Lotus' first try to kidnap Korra, or a Story about a previous Avatar)

Big flaw there, that article is nearly an year old and nothing has come of it.

5359330 nothing so far anyway

I hear reports of this every year, and every year nothing has come of it.

It's fair to say that this rumor should be dead and buried

Given that they would have to recast everyone, after all it's been over 6 years and most of them would have aged out, and that Shamladingdong would be under a microscope (Nick too since many of the issues were their fault), it's not going to happen.

The franchise is still going strong and there is no need to bring back something that no fan wants to acknowledge

5359394 Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Keeping that in mind, to paraphrase General Tagge: the possibility of an Airbender sequel, however unlikely, could still materialize

We're still talking about a 6+ year gap. After that long sequels tends to be only for classics, popular movies, or cheap B-movies. Last Failbender doesn't fall under any of those.

5359436 Perhaps you're right. Only time is going to tell for sure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18