The Time Loop Trilogy 426 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Heya! I just finished Time Loop Trilogy and because my need for Twizalea wasn't satisfied, I went to search and make a post to gather all the additional story tidbits not posted in the main releases and find fan creations related to this series. I'm making it more for myself, but maybe some time traveler will also find it as a useful checklist.

Official stuff:

• Quick look into Eakin's profile brings up this really nice blog post giving some interesting story points and sweet interaction of a happy couple.
  • In comments of this post one can find whole unpublished fragment of Changing Lives story.
  • On unrelated to TLT note there's also this doc by Eaking showing some story idea that I think was never made into fully fledged release.

I still didn't read Changing Lives, so I'll post more if I'll find something in the comments there.

Fan works:

• Nearly all the art I could find is now located under [fanfic:hard reset] tag on derpibooru, most of images are with links to original pages.
  • The things that are missing are artworks for the Ministry of Image print of the series, but I'm sure these aren't posted anywhere on the internet.
  • To that there was also song about Twilight and Azalea which was deleted with And the Rainfall's channel. It now can be found in this archive.
  • I also can't omit this audiobook - really solid reading by Crafty Arts that I think was never mentioned here on the site.

The rest of stuff is mentioned in fanfiction description but for the sake of completeness here is

There are of course deleted things that I couldn't dig up in any way: comic and artwork.

That's all what I could find for now. I'm kinda leaving this post here, counting others could post their own finds and creations if I missed them!

Thank you Eakin for this great inspiring series and happy 10th birthday TLT!

Thanks for putting this together!

There's a recent alternate universe spin-off, Soft Reset by Foxvolt:

TSoft Reset - A Novice Chronomancer's Guide to Tempomancy
Chronomancy has been restricted by royal decree for centuries. When a mysterious entity known as ‘The Timekeeper’ begins to meddle, however, Twilight will need to pick a side as she learns more about the Princesses, and the times before Equestria.
Foxvolt · 141k words  ·  59  5 · 1.1k views

This year it'll be the 10th anniversary of Hard Reset 2, too...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2