Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 76
Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584325 Hmmm. I'll look at the admins. Thanks for the idea.:pinkiesmile:

I noticed. Looking at the group description earlier it said that students must take a personality test. I take it that pretty much all the RP is on hiatus until the reboot is over?
No problems. I'm happy to help:scootangel:

Now if only I could solve my problems instead of everyone else's:rainbowlaugh:

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584343 I really can't imagine any of our admins doing it. I hate that dude. I've dealt with depression and suicidal thoughts since I was five. When he did that and I read it. I had to take a while to calm down. I wish there was a way we could permaban him and lock it. Because what he did was wrong period.

Comment posted by Ukaih deleted Aug 23rd, 2013
Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584371 Yes and no. You won't be sorted into a dorm yet. So its difficult for a new person to come in yet. But not impossible. Also I'm several characters. But mainly the friendly neighborhood Zebra, The history teacher hoh of Sapphire Owl., and Invisible Martial Arts. An Scottish, Irish kelpie nephew of The headmistress. A sexy rich wife. And her son. Plus the villain king. So yah I'm alot of people. Welcome to the group.

Vikinga has been finishing up some of her story arc anyways, and some off the wall roleplaying is still happening, though mostly in the crack version of the group. That group does have an application form you can fill out, if you want to be sorted into a dorm. The ones there are not particularly serious, though.

It's a good spot to try out a new character, and see if you want to use them for the reboot. Alicorn!Scootaloo over there wasn't in this group previously.

I'm still finalizing the new application form for after the reboot, but this is what it looks like at the moment, and this is an earlier version. The annex group is basically where a few of us do our plans and development for the reboot.

That's the trouble. I don't really want to find out any of our admins are doing it either. And I can't think of anyone likely that has admin privileges.

--Silvy

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Yeah, and he didn't end up getting the position, so that worked out.

Oh, and if we're introducing our characters, I, obviously, am Sweetie Belle. I'm also the Scarlet Fox prefect, and Madam Fittings assistant.

SB is actually an alternate dimension version of Sweetie Belle who is in Silversmith Senna Spoon's care, She is extremely distrustful of adults, often rude, and liable to set things on fire. And she is very, very angry. Silvy is actually a licensed child psychologist and counselor as well, though, and she's a lot better than she used to be. She came from a very bad situation.

Silver Bell is new, seems to have somehow formed in the process of the reboot, and is a colt version of Sweetie Belle. His only memories are mostly copies of hers, and at this point, he's pretty confused.

And Madam Fittings runs a shop that supplies the college with all its clothing needs.

I'll probably end up having just one character. And then, Midnight Words already knows her:rainbowlaugh:

I have yet to put in a personality test, and probably won't do so until things here die down a bit, so for the moment, just pretend I'm a ghost:applejackunsure:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, if it has anything to do with Rainbow Dash, and you're in the Crack forums, you may have Scootaloo running around after you. Though I don't know if Scoots will be around post-reboot or not.

--Sweetie Belle

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584444 I mean I've made mistakes. But I'm enraged at this. I just can't think of any admin that would do such a thing. Luckily the person whos doing this is probably to scared to do it again.
1584478 Your the Scarlet Fox prefect. For now. I think in the reboot you'll be the prefect for Violet Wolf.1584505 I'd do the crack forums one. Atleast to get used to it. And introduce your character.

Lack of time, really. Vinyl, Octy, and Princess Luna were kinda insistent on me attending college, and I do need to get that hang of my new powers, though, so we'll see.

--Scootaloo

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Last time I took the personality tests for post reboot, Sweetie Belle was Violet Wolf, SB was Green Lion, and Silver Bell was Sapphire Owl. I haven't tried the new ones, though.

I'll do that:pinkiesmile:
Well that was a fast response:twilightoops:

Little creepy:rainbowlaugh:

Anyways, hope to see you there. Or, here. However you wish to interpret it:derpytongue2:

Actually I wanted to be a contributor.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US,

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584563 Exactly. Secodary dorms?? Sweetie Belle I'm guessing is Sapphire Owl. SB I truthly have no clue. Silver Belle Green Lion??

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Oh, I'll have to see with the new test, since the old one didn't have them. I know SB won't be anywhere near Scarlet Fox. She hates aristocrats. I'd guess Violet Wolf for SB's secondary, given she lives with Silvy, and you're probably about right on the other two.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584594 Oh great SB will hate Ukaih. I'm actually really not sure which secondary house will fit Ukaih. He's a fighter but not that strong. He's a poet and a singer. But he isn't committed to it. Then he's some what smart. And likes to read. But he doesn't really fit any of them. I can figure out Wave instantly. Wave is Green Lion and Scarlet Fox. Bright is my question as well.

Comment posted by Ukaih deleted Aug 23rd, 2013
SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

That's nothing new, really. SB's general distrust of adults ties right into her issues with aristocrats. Most of the ponies she was rescued from were nobles.

I'd go with Ukiah's secondary either being Green Lion or Violet Wolf. Is he more of the shaman mystic type, or the warrior type?

Though you might just try filling out the form and see what comes out...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584636 As Chieftain Ukaih must prove his worth against his warriors. Due to the fact that in Ytic Dlareme every Chieftain must defeat every warrior. For if a warrior defeats the chieftain. Than that Warriors blood line continues as the next rulers. Until they are either defeated or die. But at the same time The Chieftain must know the spiritual side of Zebra. For every year the Chieftain complete the sacred ritual of Rag de Nalla Oep. Honoring the ancient bond between the Zebras and Ravens. This requires the Chieftain to complete the hardest Zebrica spell. Corvus Quagga. The Cheiftain is basically the bridge between the two sides of the Zebrica culture. Magic and War.

Back to the original purpose of this thread, Ukiah's been temporarily banned due to a relative of his getting into his account and trolling. Once his account is no longer compromised, he will be unbanned.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1599792 Yeah. I'm extremely sorry for that. I changed my password. And put a password on my kindle. He won't ever get on again.

Well, these things happen. At least he wasn't particularly subtle about it, and got banned quickly. I think F4D3 and I reached for the ban control at about the same time...

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1599823 Yeah. He's not to smart. But he's smart at the same time. I mean he locked me in a room after putting me in a hanging wedgie(sadly those are not just for the movies.). Then took my kindle. I was eventually let out by another cousin(Who is way better of a cousin.) The second cousin and I got my kindle back from the first cousin. I hate my family at times. But thanks for stopping him.

Well, F4d3 did get to the main group control first. I got to the other two, though. ^_^

Your cousin doesn't sound like someone that's at all fun to be around. Hope you aren't stuck around him for too long. And I sincerely hope he got in trouble for this.

--Silvy

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1599904 He's not fun at all. I'm only with him tonight. I have to stay up though. Last time I woke up in the yard nude. I hate him so much. Its hard to explain how much I hate him. Its just yeah... In truth he may have productive in the crack group :rainbowlaugh:. So I'm gonna shut up now.

Sounds like someone destined to spend a fair amount of their adult life behind bars, potentially. Though, yes, perhaps I should have left him with access to the crack group. :P

--Silvy

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 76