Weston College (Archived) 51 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 76 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 76

One thing we've needed for a bit is somewhere to keep track of who is banned from the group, for how long, and why.

Currently, that would just be parasprite, who repeatedly trolled the group, made some comments when Invisible Blade was contemplating suicide that really should not have been made, and is permabanned.

I also feel that the only ones unbanning members should be the headmistress or vice-principal, unless you banned them yourself as a temporary ban. And frankly, I'd rather leave unbanning to Ciela and Sebastian anyways.

Now, if you feel someone is banned that should be unbanned, don't unban them. Post why you feel they should be unbanned in this thread for discussion. And if you ban someone, post who you banned, why, and for how long in this thread at some point afterwards.

This especially applies to whomever keeps unbanning parasprite.

Edit: Ukiah is on a temporary ban, due to one of his relatives getting in his account and trolling the group. He will be unbanned once he has control of his account, Unbanned.

--Silversmith Senna Spoon

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580157 Yeah I was just about to ask who keeps unbanning parasprite. It's really annoying. I've had to check to make sure she stays banned.

Melkor
Group Admin

You meant to say "stays banned" right?

F4D3
Group Admin

Perhaps that should be its own thread discussion, that would be updated whenever someone is permabanned, tempbanned, or unbanned. This is another reason why we need admins than we have, it's hard to keep track of who's banning who. But of course, C/S has final say on everything, so in the end she decides what is and isn't a temp and perma ban, but we should have some ruling for that as well.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580269:facehoof: yes. God someone slap me.

spider8itch
Group Admin

1580484 Why do you keep derailing?

F4D3
Group Admin

Be careful what you wish for... :rainbowkiss::trollestia:

Melkor
Group Admin

Then you'll have to ban me too!
Who else will I NSFW with?:fluttercry:

1580485 Face it you love it when I derail.:rainbowkiss:

1580487 Wishes do come true! :rainbowkiss::trollestia:

1580490 :ajsmug:

spider8itch
Group Admin

1580498 Okay, it was your choice, face my wrath.
*Breaks the china*

I was thinking more of bumping you down to user level rather then admin, actually.

Melkor
Group Admin

I'm just kidding, there's always Lilith.:trollestia:

1580517 Actually I wanted to be a contributor.

1580510 :rainbowkiss::rainbowkiss:

1580533 K :derpytongue2:

F4D3
Group Admin

1580533>>1580547
:facehoof:

1580553 Nah all i need is Pyro.:pinkiesad2:

spider8itch
Group Admin
Melkor
Group Admin

First I'll need an address...

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580574 666 Kissmyass Ave.

1580569 :applejackunsure: I can't see it

spider8itch
Group Admin

And you'll never see it!

F4D3
Group Admin

1580557>>1580597>>1580574>>1580587
I swear... :ajbemused::facehoof:

spider8itch
Group Admin

1580600 That's what I say when Spez derails on the main group.

Well, that's one less admin, I guess. I'll be offline for a bit, but I do think changing a few admins to contributors a few of people we rarely see might be a good idea. Midnight Bloom and Invisible Blade haven't been on for a good while, and Iron Galley honestly looks like he's permabanned from fimfiction. Opinions?

--Silversmith Senna Spoon[/color

Melkor
Group Admin

Okie dokie.

C&S is involved, now it's justified.
I may have a sleep deprivation handi cap right now.

F4D3
Group Admin

I think those'll be for sure. I think Bloom's still sick, which would explain why she hasn't been on, I don't know about Invisible Blade though. And yes, Iron Galley sent an email to one of the admins in his group that it is in fact an IP ban, so there's no chance of him returning. We can discuss who else might need to be moved down later, as it should be a group decision. Another admin that might not be worth keeping is SCP Pinkamena, as he was only ever made an admin for his Mortal Kombat idea.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580661 Ones that must stay C&S and SSS

F4D3
Group Admin

C/S found the group, so even if she wanted to she wouldn't be able to leave even if she wanted to. And Silvy doesn't technically need to stay, but it would help if she did.

Totes, that guy's a jerk.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580859 In all truth she kinda needs to. She's the best admin we have.

F4D3
Group Admin

Debatable, and if it came down to it me and a few others could take care of things. Not to mention, she's not always going to be here.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1580908Everything is debatable. But the point remains She needs to stay. So do you. And me beng egotistical says I should be to. Scribble should stay. Then there we go. Start a poll in the Annex.

F4D3
Group Admin

Currently, that would just be parasprite, who repeatedly trolled the group, made some comments when Invisible Blade was contemplating suicide that really should not have been made, and is permabanned.

So I'm clearly missing a few puzzle pieces here:unsuresweetie:

This may help you, though the posts in question were deleted. Bear in mind that this was after parasprite had been temporarily banned a few times.

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1582531 Invisible Blade, an admin was contemplating suicide. Paraspirte... said some things.... and thus Banned.

Ah. Thanks for the link. To be honest though, I probably should have been able to guess what he said:applejackunsure:
You forgot the word "again".

Seriously though, that's pretty bad. He didn't do it though, right?

Midnight Words
Group Contributor

1584155 Nope. Thanks to a lot of good people here.

Oh good. I was worried for a second there:fluttercry:

We were all really worried for a while, and RP pretty much stopped for a bit, but no, he posted this later. And he did post in the admin thread earlier.

You can see why we're upset that someone keeps unbanning parasprite, though.

I can understand, yes. He is a great author and a decent human being, but he definately needs to learn when to shut-up:applejackunsure:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

I sorta brought it up when he was applying for a position as admin in Twilight's Library. I'm also an admin there, and with the way he acted here, didn't really want him as an admin over there. And I like Invisible Blade.

--Sweetie Belle

And that's a fair enough stance to take. I wouldn't really want someone who jokes about suicide to have any modicum of power.

Ukaih
Group Contributor

1584199>>1584245 We need to find out who keeps doing this. Because ita unacceptable.:ajbemused:

Only thing I could suggest, as a last measure, is see who is following him and/or who is being followed by him in the group and moving them down to normal status or whatever it's called. Like I said, extreme, but would definately work.

Well, I'm not sure on the first part, but I can certainly agree on the latter. He did have one period after being permibanned where he was unbanned and no one knew if he was supposed to be or not. He made a thread going on a shooting spree through the school, and popped into any threads actively going on to try and kill the participants

After that, and confirming that C&S didn't authorize unbanning parasprite, we've just kept rebanning him.

Oh, and since you are new to the group, when it started Cielia & Sebastian was, naturally, playing Cielia as the headmistress and Sebastian as the vice-principal. I came on board as the art teacher. Both died at one point, and I was voted unanimously as the temporary headmistress. Since then, Cielia came back to life, and I'm her vice-principal. But we're in the middle of a reboot anyways.

Well, hopefully one of the admins we demote will be the one doing it. I couldn't see you, f4d3, or Pinkamina being the one...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 76