Pony Hybrids 1,075 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, most characters on this site are your typical earth pony, pegasus, or unicorn. Perhaps sometimes you'll get an occasional batpony or alicorn OC, but I want to do something new. What is the craziest hybrid possible in the world of My Little Pony (cannon species please.)

I need some ideas about what species to make a certain character I want to write about and even what they look like/abilities. But mostly species! Things like Changelings, Kirins, Griffins, Seaponies, heck, even one of the comic species at this point! Tell me what the most interesting hybrid to you would be (yes they can be part pony) I would love to hear your ideas!

Personally i love the character I'm currently making (you can check my blog if ya interested:pinkiehappy:) but to give a tldr:
A hybrid of a Hippogriff, Kirin, Thestal. With a mix in of dragon, phoenix and maybe kelpie(season 10 comic) with a decent amount of homebrew head canons.

I looked through it and something like A draconeques hybrid maybe with batpony instead of Thestral (ngl, they seem very similar except Thestrals have more death surrounding them vs. batponies) and maybe like vampire abilities? Throw in something like a changeling and that could get really interesting with the shapeshifting

Don't bat pony and Thestal the same thing?:rainbowhuh:
Unless you mean the vamp pony fluttershy turned in that one episode?
Personally to me Thestal are vampire like that they mistaken for it.
Changeling are straight vampires only replace blood with emotions.

Also not sure about what ya mean by draconiquos part:unsuresweetie:

Yak + Seapony sounds weird enough :pinkiecrazy:
The Stormkings species + Pony would like end in something like a Big Foot (Sasquatch) Pony perhabs:trollestia:
Ore from the fishspecies from the movie who lives in that dessert + One from Ahuizotels, that would be fun :derpytongue2:

Won't the sasquatch be another type of minotaur?:trixieshiftright:
The other sound wacki but i love them.
Yak seapony is going to be a menace!:pinkiehappy:

one of my main mlp OCs is a changegriff. (changeling hippogriff)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7