Pony Hybrids 1,075 members · 334 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Out of sheer curiosity: How many people in this community--or MLP fan fiction in general--have created their own unique pony hybrid?

The reason I ask is because we've seen a multitude of different races and species, created by the community. Examples include: dragon ponies, plant tail ponies, nagas (i.e lamias), zebra ponies, the list goes on. But what hasn't been done? Has anyone created a new hybrid that no one has seen ponified? If so, comment about it. I'd like to hear what new ideas have come to the minds of the this group.

well this is just an idea and she has no name but here is a picture of a dragonXchangeling

4221693 Has anyone thought of a timberwolf pony hybrid?

4221703 I'm not entirely sure. It sounds awesome though!

I thought of something amazing alien changeling hybrid :rainbowdetermined2:

this needs to be a thing

4221765 THAT is unbelievably awesome!

that reminds me of something else.

I was just wonder if anyone thought of a nine tailed pony hybrid?

Well, I don't know in the way of any artwork, but there is a story on the site that mentions the idea of Timberwolf-Pony hybrid.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79879/lumber-jacking Just a heads up though, it is mature, and I've only read the last two chapters, so something is weird in the previous ones, I dunno about it.

To answer your original topic though HeavyMetalKnight, other than dragon-ponies (me being guilty one such hybrid myself), I've heard of whatever Ahuizotl (sp?) is and Pony hybrids just cause it's an extremely-uncommon shipping that I'm interested in investigating.
Favorite design I've seen so far:

I sorry if this sounds annoying but could someone help me with a Hybrid story i'm working on. I have it set for a dragon Hybrid but I dont know if its any good. It starts off like this.

"My name Is Dark Flame and this is my Story. I was born to an Elder Dragon by the name of Alexander. He raised me with my mother Snow Gale. The raised me after the Flame Wars which destroyed the dragon empire. My father was a master black smith who taught me all his tricks. I only wish to find a place where I can set up a forge so I can carry on my father's legacy. But For some strange reason I have a feeling that as soon as I find a place something bad will happen."

Keep in mind this set in an anthro world.

4221693 What is the definition of hybrid for this thread is it something that is born or can it be crated

4223180 Either. Preferably something born, whether it be through inter-species relationship, or was created by an omnipotent force.

This seems to be my forte, or a least has become so. Thanks to my love of interapecies romances as a sign of a healthy and equal society I have not only worked out what any hybrid between (almost) all the sapient species look like and are called but I established rules about Cutie Marks and wings and horns, as well as gender limits for dragons (barring extraordinary magical intervention at the start non-dragon females cannot bear dragon offspring.)

Being poor I haven't had a chance to get art of any of these but I have them shown in some stories and have yet more that are only theoretical.
A Changeling and any other species results in a 'ling cross that is the color of the non-'ling parent with their eye color, but the changeling chitin and holes. They have one magical form, and if half zeba or pony that form gets a Cutie Mark.
Diamond Dogs and ponies make Diamond Ponies, pony heads and lower hooves with hands and Dog tails covered in silken hair. With griffins the creature is called Simurgh, Dog head, eagle talons, lion paws, wings. With cattle, an Iron Will type Minotaur.
Female dragons and male ponies make a kirin, a long, scaled pony with some whispy mustache for males and females. One dragon-sired Kirin is known in history as the descendants are still on the throne of Neighpon.
And I have ideas for many more yet, but they haven't come up.

Ahuizotal is just what his name is.
An ahuizotal was a creature from ancient aztec and mayan mythology.
For more information check out one of my older blog posts on my page i did a whole blogg about him

I only have two Hybrid OCs so far, one that's not very complex, and the other I've never or hardly seen.
One's my main one, a Earth Pony and Reindeer hybrid. And the other one is a hybrid between a Moth pony and a Reformed Changeling.
I call her Atenna, and the only real name I could think of so far for what she is would just be a Mothling, she's what my avatar is.

4221693 Well, I do write stories about gorgonies, which are gorgon (from greek mythology) and pony hybrids to an extent.

What about a Zebra-Changeling-Hybrid?
I have an OC with this topic.
Her Name is Koko and she has black fur with dark-gray stripes. Her physique resembles almost that of a zebra, except her sharp and pointy teeth and green slit eyes. The changeling-blood allows her to transform into anyone (or anypony) whose blood she tasted (needs to be more than only a drop), while the zebra-magic she enhired let her travel through shadows.
This is a quick overview of her and her abilities...what so you think?

PS: I'm sorry, for probably bad writing...i'm from germany ^.^'

her name is nova balefire, not a born hybrid but hey weird things can happen

Well my personal favorite combo is a hippogriff and kirin mix with a dash of thestal/dragon/phoenix. But the main part is the former 2. I think I saw at least 2 arts of such hybrid.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23