Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,749 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Are there any fics where Celestia tries to heal the broken bond between her and sunset.

That's a tough one I think there are a couple here and there but it's one of those rare ones that are pretty difficult to find

Ive seen some but i really can't name them

Good question. I imagine they do exist, but I've yet to see one where Celestia attempts to reach out to Sunset, rather than the other way around.

I have seen a few where she is practically forced to talk with sunset but she never really tries to make it right of her free will. I know she has a busy job and the portal wasn't always available but but opportunities were knocking and she refused to take a little time to talk with her.

I can’t remember any stories with that exact premise. I Suppose one of mine (A Tale of Two Suns: Book 1) might come close, but it’s a little more complicated than that, so...

And wow, I feel weird for nominating my own story.

What's wrong with their actual reconciliation in Forgotten Friendship?

Sunset was forced by wallflower deeds and and even then they didn't really work things. Sunset may have messed up but I doubt miss half baked plans that only work because of luck was much better.

Key word "tries". Feel like I could work in a failed one into a story I've been planning.

Ah, you're one of those people unwilling to trust what may have happened off-camera and who needs everything spelled out for you. Got it.

No they're asking about any stories that tackle a particular idea which is a fair question considering this is a fanfiction site trusting the official product has nothing to do with it

Only ones that come to my mind are A Tale of Two Suns and Terms of Forgiveness

This might not be what you're looking for, but this story is still one of my favorites.

Wherever the Sun Shines. In this story Celestia doesn't find her Sunset but actively searchs for her

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14