Sunset Shimmer 4,925 members · 6,762 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hi there. I just joined this group a few minutes ago and I'm hoping I'm posting this correctly.

Recently I've read 2 different stories involving Sunset Shimmer ending up in Principal Celestia's care (1 unofficially "adopted" and the other officially adopted) and the other day I had a thought: What if someone else took in Sunset Summer and ended up adopting her?

While I have the idea, I have no writing skills whatsoever. So I was wondering if someone out there would like to collaborate with me or would be willing to hear the idea and then run with it?

I might be able to help a little. Do you have Skype?

3852961 Depends on who you're suggesting adopts Sunset Shimmer.

3853036 Twilight Velvet

3853048 Any specific details you have in mind?

3853048 Now that would make for a very interesting amount of plot twists. I can definitely see myself reading something like that. I say go for it.

Actually, Autumn Breeze made a chapter in one of his stories, where a very young Sunset foal is found by Celestia and adopted by Twilight Velvet (and Night Light/ Nite Lite).

Certainly sounds interesting enough.:pinkiehappy:

I forgot to mention that the story takes place in the Equestria Girls universe after the first movie and before Rainbow Rocks.

3853502 Are you sure you're not just thinking of The Princess and the Foals?

No. I'm taking about his other story. The one where Twilight is turned into Fluttershy's foal and they (basically) end up in an A/U.

3855643 What chapter does the Sunset adoption take place in?

Well it's more of a flash-back of Sunset's adoption, but it's in Chapter 4.

3852961 what are the names of the stories?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16