Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

There's nothing else to say, but, it was awesome.

1144584 It was fun on Christmas...

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144596 actually, I never seen the christmas thing to this. I don't even recall it.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144585 well, it was kind of cool to have all the classic CN shows all together in one town. i alsways liked that idea when i was a child.

Melkor
Group Admin

I was going to say origionality, but this works too.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144607 well, both works. the new CN needs to be orginal and this has to be in there. now, they use something ... i actually don't know what they use anymore. i know it's shitty, but i don't know what they use.
perhaps, that's a good thing.

1144584 It was crossover heaven. Watching every single bumper was worth it, especially the holiday themed ones.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144622 i agree with you 100%. i always loved the bumbers when i was a kid. i mean, i just loved the idea of my favorite shows all in one place.

and, can you give me a link to a video for the holiday ones?i don't remeber those. i really don't.

1144653 Some of the easter bumpers were shown on the mega collection. I'll try and look around.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144663 thank you. i just really don't remember them. then again, i was in the U.K. at the time, but the U.K. still had them though. maybe because i wasn't in the U.S. at the time. too bad, since i'm now in the U.S., it ended.

Found some of the Christmas ones

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1144703 that was awesome:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Man I loved those bumps.

It. Was. POIFECT.

CROSSOVER'S IN CHANNELS WAS A BLOODY BRILLIANT IDEA.

These were amazing. The Hub is kind of doing the same thing nowadays though they haven't crossedover all their shows.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1145740 really? they are? haven't noticed.

1147065 Funny, i did the same thing when i put this thread up.

1145524it is perfect. inlcuding that video you put up.

1144833 me too. it was just perfect and awesome . whycan't the new CN do something like this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20