Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

Well, I feel the need to make a thread that tributes something. a tribute to a show called, Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

It was an awesome show.Sadly, it's gone, and the last thing they had was this.

At leats we got to see the brother in it.

Also, this show is so awesome, it has a creepy pasta.

That crepy pasta was decent.

I absolutely loved Ed Edd and Eddy :pinkiehappy:

1143460 If I have male triplets, i shall name them Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

I wish I could remember the name of the story, but there is a fic on this site where there's a running gag of Ed, Edd, and Eddy references. Especially Ed's good old, "Pet the chicken" line. If I remember the author correctly, it's XD-385 who wrote the story.

I also do miss that cartoon, one of the few '90's cartoons that I remember fondly.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143473 me too as well. one of my childhood favorites.

I remember those days when i watched it as a child.:fluttercry:

Why? Why didn't it last?:raritydespair::raritycry::pinkiesad2::fluttercry:

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143528 that sounds like a great idea.

1143532 thats intersthting.have to check it out one day.

1143460 A great show that ended too soon. It was the final nail in the coffin for classic Cartoon Network and may sadly never be seen again on t.v. :ajsleepy:

I have memorized the main theme via whistling. I sometimes whistle it to myself. I miss these shows oh so much.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143580 i know. it was the last classic show to be ever shown on CN. i believe it was shown in 2009, and that sort of surprises me that Ed,Edd,n Eddy still played till 09.

1143749that's awesome. it's sort of like me, how i memorized the lyrics to Rainbow Factory and i sometime sing it to myself. that's really awesome man.

1143828 Yep and some of the voice actors went on to voice characters in MLP FiM.

Like for example Ed's voice actor now voices Soarin and Edd's voice actor voices Flim.

Melkor
Group Admin

I always considered myself to be like Edd, and I even had a friend kind of like Kevin. That's the only time in my life that I could ever consider myself to be a bully.:applecry:
(It was only third grade)

Hey, I have an entire Brony Playlist, and I have memorized the lyrics to every single song that has 'em.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

1143874 There's actually a video entitled "Ed-Edd-and-Eddy voice actors in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" look it up and see for yourself.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143836 wow. i didn't know that. the only thing that i heard that something from CN went over to the HUB was the creators of My Gym Partners a Monley also created Little Pet Shop show.

But that is intersthing. I actually tired to find out who voiced Film and Flam, but couldn't find anything for some reason.

1143865My favorite character was Ed. i don't know, but i remeber as a child, he was my favorite.

1143891 Yep M. A. Larson who you may remember from such episodes like "Sonic Rainboom", "The Cutie Mark Chronicles", "Secret of My Excess", "Ponyville Confidential", and "Magical Mystery Cure".

1143917 Well Lauren Faust picked writers she had expierence working with and/or heard good things about.

M. A. Larson isn't the only one who's gone on to write for another Hasbro show, Amy Keating Rogers has been writing for "Care Bears Welcome to Carealot" and that's why we didn't see her in Season 3 although we managed to convince her to come back for Season 4.

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1143931 now, i'm starting to feel that S4 of MLP will be good. I mean, i had faith that it was going to be ok, but now, i believe i have more faith and hope for S4.

Dam it winter! why can't you be here more soon. So we can get MLP S4.

It's one of those cartoons that have that style that you'll always remember.

(Like Regular Show / PPG / Samurai-Bucking-Jack)

Holy bucking blue balls batman :|

1144403 Well we still have the IDW Comics to tide us over and those are turning out great.

1143460 I Absolutely Love Ed, Edd, Eddy!!! It's Been My Favorite Cartoon for 14 Years. :pinkiehappy:

The Masked Ghost
Group Admin

1145720 sadly, i haven't read a single comic of those. I really want to, but sadly, i didn't.

1145737 this has been my favorite for 14 years as well. too bad it ended the way it did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24