Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
EnderBrony
Group Admin

*Contain Spoilers*

For those of you who have seen the latest Adventure Time episode(it's about lemonhope for those of you who haven't seen it), then you will have seen this song at the end of the second half of the episode...

For the first time in a while, CN has actually come out with something spectacular. (for those of you who haven't seen the episode, turn back now) This entire episode was incredible, following the story of Lemonhope, whom of which was rescued by Finn and PB a few episodes back, as he goes on his own journey and saves Castle Lemongrab from Fat Lemongrab's(Or Lemongrab 2) tyrannical rule. While I enjoyed most of the episode, this scene is what sold it for me. Moments like this give me some hope for Cartoon Network. Hell, if it wasn't for Adventure time, (or maybe even Regular Show) CN would probably not even be around anymore. What do ya'll think?

3085907 Can I just say that episodes like this are why I REALLY love Adventure Time? It can be weird, funny, and all over the place, but when it wants to tug at the heartstrings and tell an amazing story it can.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see what appeal you get from this show. Many of the character's voices get on my nerves too easily, the drawings lack any appeal, or structure for that matter (does Finn even have any bones in those things he calls his arms and legs?); and I find it to be very narcissistic of the hero Finn (as if he was a Mary Sue).

But what I find really bizarre about the show is that I have a strange feeling that I know how its going to end despite how I deplore it. It's very simple actually, this show was all made up in Finn's head. And that was my friendly interpretation, you wouldn't like my actual idea (:pinkiecrazy:too abusing).

3085907 That was a feels-worthy song. I'm in and out of Adventure Time myself, but it's a decent show. Same with Steven Universe, which I believe contains feels as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4