The Sunfall Universe 82 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 86
FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894390 I have no idea what that means, but since Sweetie Belle is a unicorn...

Funny, but no. Well, sort of no.

You just have to stop SOLO queuing at a certain point and only play with friends...friends who have Skype.

Airstream
Group Admin

I don't know. It seems like the kind of game I'd either hate or play too often.

That's ... a very good point.
Besides twilight, I think the last movie that had anything to do with werewolves was the most recent Underworld movie, and that was awhile ago.

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894416 I... I don't... what?

Airstream
Group Admin

Every time she faces a villain, that happens. And then she gets magical powers.

I think it'd be hilarious. Especially if she didn't have any choice in the matter.

Airstream
Group Admin

See? And can you imagine what modern horror directors could do with a werewolf? The last real scary ones were in the eighties.

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894453 ...Yes. YES. Do it.

Especially if she didn't have any choice in the matter.

Yes.

That'd sure be something.
Chances are that if you noticed a decline in those movies then maybe some movie director will pick up on it too.
That'd make me happy.

Airstream
Group Admin

It would make me so, so happy. And you could do more than one. Wolves travel in packs, right? What if there was a kind of Amish community that some big city slicker stumbled into a la Nic Cage in Wicker Man, and that was their secret?

Airstream
Group Admin

It wasn’t the pleated skirt, or the stockings. It wasn’t the fact that she was wearing a dress shirt cut off at the midriff, or a neckerchief, or even the strange tiara around her head, or the magic wand with a heart at the end. Heck, the way her mane was done up wasn’t even a problem for Sweetie Belle. No, the real problem was much more apparent, and far more puzzling.

“What I don’t understand”, said the unicorn filly, tapping her chin with one hoof, “is why you have the power to talk to cats now. Magic I can get, but why cats?”

Scootaloo sighed. “Look. All I know is I scooped up a stray cat from being run over by a cart, and the next thing I knew, it started babbling about “Kitty Princess” and “Mew Mew Power”. It wouldn’t shut up until I said “Neko-Ji Transform!” and now I’m a magical mare.”

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894544 Good God, what have you done?

Lol, that'd be great.
Amish people always creeped me out since I saw children of the corn.

Airstream
Group Admin

They don't even own light bulbs. Who knows what nefarious, rustic plots they could be scheming up?

Or what secrets they could be hiding.

Airstream
Group Admin

So I saved that to work on later. Something might come of it.

Airstream
Group Admin

They have the beards of liars.

Years of getting by day by day without the use of modern day technology.
Do they even go to hospitals if they get sick?

Airstream
Group Admin

Google says yes, but only if they have a serious problem. No annual checkups or visits for things like chest pain.

fascinating.
My question is how they're culture is still alive.
I'd imagine that the population of people who live that kind of lifestyle makes up an extremely small percent of the earth population.
How has the amish way kept itself going?

Airstream
Group Admin

Apparently their population is actually increasing.

I see.
That would tie in with that werewolf idea you mentioned.
Someone gets bit and the Amish pack grows.

Even though, it is kinda true, CAD is a bad comic yo. Also just stopped playing TF2 with the guys at the Pony Fortress 2 servers. It's why I didn't reply instantly.

Airstream
Group Admin

It was my first webcomic that I followed regularly. I don't do much more than check in nowadays.

Out of habit huh? Oh well.

Airstream
Group Admin

It's not really that bad. It's just not incredibly good.

Besides, I much preferred VG Cats.

VGCats is good. Ransoomair just doesn't update very often. :applejackunsure:

Airstream
Group Admin

Ransoomair doesn't update ever.

Ah well. I do ponies now, which takes up much of my time. That and 40k. So much tasty, tasty lore. :pinkiecrazy:

I feel you spend a lot of time in bed with world building.

Airstream
Group Admin

FFS, I just wrote in a love triangle for a group of NPCs that are more or less expendable meat shields. I think sometimes I do too much world building.

If someone exploits it, it's not wasted.

Airstream
Group Admin

I don't think you understand. Given the need, I will happily have my Paladin tell them to fight a holding action against the goddamn Fae with no intention of coming back for them. And they'll do it, because I have really high stats in persuasion. And because they're expendable, no one else at the table will bat an eye.

They hit things with swords so I don't have to use mine.

Do you normally have an entourage of meat shields follow you around?

Airstream
Group Admin

Well, the rest of the party are rogues and mages of varying descriptions, so I thought they could use someone to hit things trying to hit them. Of course, I used to play mages way back when. So I decided to pick up a class that was more about leading men, not just hitting things until they stopped moving.

I can still hit things, but now I have help.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 86