The Sunfall Universe 82 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 86 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 86
Airstream
Group Admin

Anyone out there? I'm going to be around for the next few hours rolling dice for a group of NPCs to determine their personalities while watching CNN bitch about the furlough. What are you all up to?

Writing a story for Halloween.

Thinking of entering this.

I also literally just remembered that i need to write a prompt for a collab thing. Guess I'll talk in here while I'm doing that.

Also it's 3am. what am i doing with my life

Airstream
Group Admin

The same as any writer, my friend. Obsessing over words. Which picture were you planning on using?

I was the one who picked out the first one for the contest, so probably that.

but also there's the adorbs and the huggalicious one

halp :fluttercry:

Airstream
Group Admin

I personally love a good story about submitting to your darker instincts and destroying your enemies, but I can see the humorous potential in those last two. And people seem to go for comedy.

Yeah.
After catching Ass Sentry and Sunset Shimmer getting "better acquainted" at a party,Twilight accidentally kills herself and unintentionally causes a zombie outbreak. In the end, Zombie Twilight eats Sentry and Shimmer for breakfast.
Fun stuff. Assuming I can finish the story in time.

Airstream
Group Admin

Sounds like a real "scream".

Hmm. My comedy always ends up being super surreal and weird.

I like writing inner-conflict. I might choose the top one.

...But then all my stories have inner conflict. Maybe I should branch out and gain more experience.

Argh fuggit.

Airstream
Group Admin

Do it. Write what happens when a goddess goes insane.

Airstream
Group Admin

Twilight's really going to chew them both out.

I'll probably do that one, yeah.

There is something quite beautiful about an ultimate being losing their mind, isn't there?

Airstream
Group Admin

Power without control. Frightening, but also...exhilarating. Like watching a volcano erupt, or trying to outrun an avalanche.

Just got out of a League of Legends game. I wrecked as Lux mid and got 16/3/12.

God I love this champ. Her ult is SO satisfying. :rainbowkiss:

More specifically, Twilight kills Ass, then a giant mob of zombies break in from the windows, sealed doors, ect, and then they all close in on Shimmer.
The irony between that and that one comment you made is that it's gonna end with Shimmer screaming.

Airstream
Group Admin

Did you ever get the feeling that Shimmer was just a meaner rehash of Trixie?

The sheer overwhelming might of something so utterly beyond your comprehension.

And every last iota of that power is aiming to paint the ceiling with your blood.

God. I'm feeling fuckin' intense.

Airstream
Group Admin

And imagine what it must feel like to be that unstoppable force. To know that you want someone dead, and there isn't a power in heaven or on Earth that could stop you. Arbiter of fate. Alpha and Omega. Judge, jury, executioner.

You good sir, need to play league of legends.

Airstream
Group Admin

No way, man. I've seen what that game does to people.

Hahaha, yeah.
I remember you bringing that up in an old blog post.
I never thought of that until you pointed it out really.
Even still, I thought she was alright.
Well ... up until she started crying and whining about friendship at the end.

Airstream
Group Admin

So you could say that Flash will miss the Mob?

Airstream
Group Admin

The Demonic was a nice touch.

We should talk more often.

Your words stir my loins creative muse in a way that I find appealing.

Airstream
Group Admin

I find certain themes and ideas bring out the best in me. Seeing one's enemies thoroughly beaten is one of those.

Finally. Someone who gets me.

They all called me crazy. BUT WHO'S LAUGHING NOW MOM

...I need sleep.

Airstream
Group Admin

Possibly. Late nights bring out creativity to be sure, but with that comes heightened emotions, lowered inhibitions, and poor judgement.

That's why I like them.

Ha, pretty much. I might just have him switch spots with Shimmer since I despise Sentry and thought Shimmer was decent. Have him be the one to get trampled at the end and scream like a little girl lol.

And yeah, it was.
Hope she comes back.
But if she does, Hasbro might turn her into a goodie-two-shoes, and that'd be terrible.

Airstream
Group Admin

As terrible as stealing forty cakes?

I always end up writing stuff in the early hours of the morning. Not sure why, really, but I'd use what you just said as an excuse.

:scootangel:

Airstream
Group Admin

Some are naturally more inclined to activity at night. I think that it gives me an edge.

No.
As terrible as pouring gasoline over a 1 lb sack of bacon and then dropping it on a lit match.

Airstream
Group Admin

That's pretty terrible.

I personally prefer vampires. There's something much more intimate and terrifying about a conscious predator trapping you and feeding on you slowly.

Trudat.

Also, I just finished that prompt collab thing I mentioned a while back.

Probably gonna go to bed now. Nice talking to you Airstream!

And I've always preferred zombies.
Having a bunch of cannibals rip and tear away at you until there's nothing left or until you become one of them. They both have their pros. One is more drawn out, which means longer suffering. But the other is more messy and involves more pain but for a shorter period of time.

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

Greetings, Airstream. I just finished watching the Seattle Angel's podcast, and I'm attempting to write more than twenty words tonight...

Oh, and I'm reading Letters from a Friend at the End of the World, too.

Airstream
Group Admin
Airstream
Group Admin

I suppose it comes down to taste. I prefer finesse, but there's something to be said for messy.

I guess.
And probably the only reason why I like zombies more is because all I did was watch zombie movies when I was little. So I suppose it's just a sentimental thing for me.

Airstream
Group Admin

I just discovered that an Amazon Prime account gives you access to literally hundreds of online movies. So I'm watching Equilibrium.

And I'm writing backstories for NPCs that follow me around in the tabletop game I play.

Airstream
Group Admin

What's your opinion on werewolves?

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894315 Ooh, very nice in regards to both. I recently discovered that my dad has Netflix on his Nook, and I've been getting into Breaking Bad, at long last.

Shame to hear about the Halloween story, but if you can't write it, you can't write it, and you move on. Finally started Lotus, by the way, and I look forward to more after your hiatus.

Way back when, I thought they were interesting. If you asked me who I thought would win in a fight between them and vampires, I'd say that the Vampires would win no contest since werewolves can only accomplish anything under a full moon.

*sad sigh*

But then Twilight came out ruined both creatures for me.

Airstream
Group Admin

I'm rolling interpersonal relationships right now.

Everyone hates Fidelis with a burning passion, except for one of the most well liked, who is head over heels in love with her. And she thinks he's annoying. So I have a tsundere in the group who's good with a bow.

Do you think Scootaloo would make a good werewolf?

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

1894364 I'm not sure if that last question is related to your NPCs, but I've seen her as "Slenderloo" before, so why not? She does kinda have that overeager personality...

Airstream
Group Admin

I always looked at it as they can shift whenever they want, but's it's more difficult away from a full moon, and they automatically shift under the full moon.

Of course, folklore says differently.

I really want to see a good modern day werewolf movie. We got Thirty Days of Night for vampires, why can't we do one for our lupine friends?

Airstream
Group Admin

Do you think she'd make a good magical girl?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 86