Power Rangers Crossover Group 295 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Aegis Steelshield
Group Admin

Okay, okay, this isn't just Power Rangers. Super Sentai teams are just as valid.

I personally find the Gokaiger suites to be the best so far.

Here they are:

The Super Megaforce season will be using these. :pinkiesmile:

My least favorite (Power Ranger) suites are the Mystic Force ones.

While I don't have anything against this season, I just don't like the costumes.

1166080 Yeah the Mystic Force designs aren't really good.

I think the Shogun Mode for the Samurai Rangers was the best costume design. Simply because it really had a lot added to it and wasn't just slapping on a white robe and calling it an upgrade.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Admin

Shogun mode, Shogun mode... Wasn't that what they used to pilot the Megazord?

1866435 Yes. I really think that should've been their super mode. It's a pity they never used Shogun Green or Shogun Yellow.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Admin

I actually never finished Samurai.

1166080 I'd say Lightspeed Rescue had my favourite outfits. I thought the balance between the main suit colour, the white parts of the suit with the gold from the belt and accents on the boots and gloves perfectly were executed, and the overall look of the team (Save for the Titanium Ranger) seemed to practically say that this was a team made to be a practical rescue squad. (But that may just be me). For the worst outfits, I would have to give that to Jungle Fury's main three rangers. I just always thought the outfits for those three looked more like pajamas than anything else.

Aegis Steelshield
Group Admin

Ew, Jungle Fury. I hated their suits as well.

Lightspeed's were pretty good though.

I LOVED the Lost Galaxy and Space costumes. I grew up watching those two series as a kid and I always thought they were the best. Although, in all of the Lost Galaxy series, Magna Defender's costume was an absolute boss. :pinkiehappy:

As for least favourite, I'd honestly say Jungle Fury because I agree with what Alticron said, they looked more like pjs rather than actual costumes. :applejackunsure:

For a more recent series I liked the costume designs for the rangers in mega force. They really didn't make the base color of each ranger prominent but just enough to know which ranger is which. For the mega force season itself I dislike with a passion.

As for an older series I have to go with in space. Like the uniform look and the fact that each ranger has the other ranger colors on it (except silver).

For the weakest design I would say that operation overdrive would take the cake. I just feel that those suits were put together at the last minute.

3766291 Well, it has improved somewhat as the second season goes on. They at least seem to have gotten a handle on the pacing. But there's still a lot of wooden voice acting, and too much dues ex machina endings.

Whats wrong with the Mystic Force costumes? they have that bitching cape

Anyway Best costume either the original Mighty Morphin or the Zeo costume, worst Operation Overdrives dear god man they make Turbo's look restrained

Best: Megaforce (I mean look at them they're freaking Pirates)

Worst: "Glitter" Suits/Metallic Armor from Might Morphin (I mean come on it's just their old suits with glitter)

Dino Thunder. Black specifically. The zigzags of black and gold look so nice. And the purple on the helmet looks really good.

MJP

The Dino Charge suits are fucking amazing

Best: Dino Charge (although I like the RPM suits).

Worst: Mystic Force (just from the picture on here, the cloaks don't work).

I think the best suits for me are a tie between the Lost Galaxy and Wild Force ones. They make each ranger unique in some way.'

The worst is undeniably Mystic Force, they look like cliche superhero costumes and I'm just waiting for someone to post a "No Capes" joke for Mystic Force.

best: S.P.D. (I also like Mystic Force costumes)

Worst: Operation Overdrive

Best: Power Rangers Mighty Morphin, Ninjetti, Zeo, Turbo, Dino Thunder, Space Rangers, Wild Force, Jungle Fury, Operation Overdrive, Dino Charge, Mystic Force, Samurai, Ninja Steel, Beast Morphers, and Lightspeed Rescues outfit.

Worst: Power Rangers Aliens, Lost Galaxy, Time Force, ninja storm, S.P.D., RPM, Megaforce, and Dino Fury

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18