A For Effort 1,010 members · 277 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
JackRipper
Group Admin

Normally, you're supposed to remove the story from the 'Review' folder once it's been given a proper review. Unfortunately, only administrators are allowed to delete stories from the group.

So... we're promoting all the group contributors to admins so that you can delete stories without asking us first. :pinkiehappy:

Just remember that there are still stipulations to this new responsibility. If you want to make any changes to the group, it must be with the consent of either me or Alex. :twilightsmile:

You are also allowed to now remove stories that don't meet submission requirements in the first place (such as clop and heavy gore). Just remember to tell them why their story was removed. :twilightsheepish:

Dreams of Ponies
Group Admin

Dress it up as a promotion, or a sign of trust... but I know, Jack, y'all are just lazy :rainbowlaugh:

Lightwavers
Group Contributor

Thanks! This makes our jobs a lot easier. It gets a bit confusing having to check and recheck which submissions are really 'there.'

Feather Book
Group Admin
gakposter
Group Contributor

I need to check the group more often...I always miss stuff like this. But this is super exciting!
This is the second group I've been admin in...

Although, since reviewers are all admins now, there should be a group-enforced better rank, perhaps moderator, who oversee the admins. This would include the people who were previously admins.

JackRipper
Group Admin

That is basically Alex, Disco and I. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6