FlanChan Fan Group! 40 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
FlanChan
Group Admin

As my humble followers, I'm sure you can answer that riddle for me.
Okay, yeah, compared to other people it isn't hated too much, but compared to everything else I've written, it feels like a really big slap in the face sometimes.
Yeah, I know I should get over it, but that's much easier said than done. I consider The Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee to be one of my best stories, and I've poured so much work into it, so when people keep saying negative things more than positive ones it really gets me down.
The big offender here is lordofmyth (I wasn't going to call names here, but I think it's gotten to the point that it's aright). You can see his comments on the story and judge for yourself, but basically after I blocked him because I didn't need his constant whining all the time, I thought it was all over. Then I decided to check the deviantart page for the cover art one day afterwards, only to see he had commented all over it, bashing the story and outright bashing me. You can see for yourself here if you want.
Can any of you shed some light on the ordeal? Because I'm pretty baffled about it myself.
Can you at the very least cheer me up about it? :fluttershysad:

3083541 Here's what I have to say.

Fuck that guy. If he's gonna be spamming bad things about you just because he didn't like your story, he can go fuck himself. Now, while I won't say the story is perfect, it is great. And with great things, people tend to nitpick a LOT. Another thing is that, unless they actually try to help out and give advice, they don't need to be commenting. So unless they actually care to tell you what you did wrong and how you can fix it, ignore them.

But really, all I can say is that it happens. I remember a story of mine getting tons of hate just because it got super popular (it's long since been deleted, though). You just gotta try and focus more on the good than you do the bad.

3083541 Also holy fucking shit that guy has no idea what capital letters are, his paragraphs are haphazardly thrown together, he doesn't know what commas are, and his grammar is poor.

So after analyzing his comments on your story, I say he has no clue what he's talking about and should stick to reading, not reviewing. I mean fuck, I'm better at Japanese than he is at English and I've been learning it for like 2 days. He has no room to criticize you when he can't even write properly.

/endfuckingrant

Some people are just petty arseholes who have nothing better to do than harass someone just because they didn't like something that person made.
This guy is one of those guys.

Just do your best to ignore him.

He sounds like one of those guys that likes to be a jerk and harass people for a "lulsy reaction" I guess.

Also ^ this

If you can't type properly, don't review. It's extremely hard to make yourself look legit when it looks like you had a stroke just before typing the review.

If this person/these people won't understand that being constructive is the only way to actually change something they should just drop off the face of the Earth.:ajbemused:
I find the story awesome, and I cannot see anything of what they claim is destroying it. Therefore, that's a personal opinion rather than a fact.:derpytongue2:
Also, don't feel any obligation to heed such crude words in so poorly constructed sentences.:raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7