FIMFiction UserScripts 383 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Swan Song
Group Admin

Requires:

Classic Green Userbar

Classic green userbar from Fimfiction 3.0 made available for the 2017 update.

Includes proper hover-over events, gradients, text shadows, box shadows, center justification, normal caps, and pretty much everything else aside from the original height.

Coming Soon…

• Customizable colors

Notes

I remember back when Fimfiction received the 2014 update, and almost literally everyone hated the olive green menu bar for being drab and dull. And thus, I hereby dedicate this project to the concept of Irony.

Classic Square Avatars

Classic square avatars from Fimfiction 3.0 made available for the 2017 update.

Includes userpages, comments, direct messages, followers/following pages, followers/following userpage modules, group thread indexes, group forum posts, and more.

Coming Soon...

• Customizable border radius

Classic Horizontal Rules

Classic horizontal rules from Fimfiction 3.0 made available for the 2017 update.

Includes *gasp* a straight line. Goddamn masterpiece of web engineering if I do say so myself.

Works on all pages of the site, including story chapters.

Coming Soon...

• Colored genre tags and image character tags

P.S. The site redesign is legit and the userbar is the most gorgeous shade of blue how could you all how could you

Whelp, Swan Song is on this, I may as well close up shop, lol.

My attempts for the menubar and genre tags (courtesy Exuno) here, in case you want to fork or copy code: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/198799/fimfiction-userscripts/thread/321883/classic-navbar-and-genre-tags

This is indeed ironic. I still hate the green menu bars. I am more than pleased they’re gone.

Nice job on this stuff, and thanks a lot! I’m not sure I’m going to actually use any of it (maybe not even the stuff I put together), but I appreciate what you’re doing. Feel free to cannibalize all my stuff from the other thread, if it helps.

(Add the text shadows to the genre tags; they’re more important than I gave them credit for; make the character replacements “a.tag-character” as well, because apparently the li gets that class in the chapter page? :applejackconfused:)

Many thanks for your work man. Removing the colored tags and character icons in particular was such a colossal mistake.

Sollace
Group Admin

Woop, good job!

I personally hate the new horizontal rules. (will be on of the things already changed in Fimfic Advanced)

everything else aside from the original height

Well, I’d fixed that in my version, so here’s how I did that, if you want to add it to yours. :twilightsmile:

.user_toolbar > ul > li{
    line-height: 38px !important;
}

Luna bless you, Swan Song. You bring a light in dark times. :heart:

Edit: The round avatar is still there on the “New Story” page and when looking at a private message.
But that’s a minor thing compared to what you did here. You are a true blessing.

5978380 .user_cp .tabs img ? I believe that'll also take care of it on blog-editing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9