Equestria Girls Fics 3,769 members · 12,125 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

KO if the Mane 7 of Equestria Girls were to have Devil Arms from the Devil May Cry series, which would it be for each of them?

I’m sure we want to see the girls with some serious fire power and all.

Comment posted by New Fossil Studios deleted Dec 1st, 2017

What’s next? All the villains with the Angel Arms from Bayonetta?:ajbemused:

I think Applejack would have the Beowolf gauntlets, I hope I spelled that right, Rainbow Dash probably will have Lucifer, the jetpack, Pinkie Pie would have Pandora, Fluttershy might have the Royal Dreadnought Armor, Rarity most likely have the Ice Skates, Twilight will probably have Yamato, and Sunset Shimmer would probably wield Rebellion. I don't know so much about Devil May Cry, and all the Devil Arms I know is from the Dante vs Bayonetta Death Battle, so I may have gotten a few of them wrong

Ether Pinkie or Discord should get padora's box

KO actually, this question is about my story Equestria Girls Devil Sentry. I think which Arms in Flash’s harem would get... should I add some MILF in his harem as well?

That's... An unusual question, but it did got me thinking on the subject. Afterall it is a crossover question between two of my favorite franchises :ajsmug:

But before I start the list, I decided to put some restritions: No Rebellion, Force Edge nor Yamato, because while they are Devil Arms, Rebellion's is Dante's sword, so it wouldn't feel right to give it to someone else; Force Edge and Yamato are just... WAY too powerful for the girls to wield.

So here is the Devil Arms I think each girl would use:

• Sunset - Agni & Rudra. Sunset have the whole theme of fire going on for her, so that narrowed the choices very easily. I picked Agni & Rudra because I simply like them more than Ifrit. :twilightblush: But come on, Sunny using two swords that can summon firestorms? To me there is no better choice. :pinkiesmile:
  • Pinkie Pie - Pandora. The random party girl with the crazy suitcase that turns into 666 different guns? And the majority of them cause EXPLOSIONS and/or are cannons!? :pinkiegasp: Perfect! :pinkiecrazy:
  • Rarity - Lucifer. A seamstress using a "backpack" that creates infinite needle-like swords, seems "fitting". :ajsmug:
  • Flutterhy - Cerberus. Pony!Fluttershy tamed Equestria's Cerberus, so to me it makes total sense for Human!Fluttershy to get the triple nunchucks named after Tartarus' watchdog.
  • Applejack - Beowulf. It was a hard choice between Gilgamesh and Beowulf for AJ. Since both weapons have very similar attacks commands, specials and combos. But I remember Beowulf being more versitable since it has projecticle attacks, it's "Light" attribute makes it effective against many demons and bosses in DMC 3.
  • Rainbow Dash - Nevan. By now we all know Dash's skillz with the guitar. So a powerful weapon that makes the best of her already awesome skills seems like a win-win to me. Also, Nevan uses electricity/lightning as it's element, seems approprieate for RD. :rainbowdetermined2:
  • Sci-Twi - Artemis. Sci-Twi was hard to pair with a weapon. But the demon gun Artemis has some sort of systematic fighting/shooting style to it, and Twily is a systematic person. Not to mention it is a very futuristic looking rail gun, aesthetic speaking it's perfect for our dear mad scientist. Also, I fail to see Sci-Twi fighting some martial arts or learning how to use a melee.

KO, yes all good ideas especially for my Equestria Girls’ Devil Sentry story. Now I just gotta think if I should give them styles as well including to other girls in Flash’s harem.

Here’s the story if you’re interested.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/389139/equestria-girls-devil-sentry

Sorry, not interested. Not a fan of harem stories -I actually dislike the harem genre- nor Flash Sentry. Just wanted to answer the question.

KO well, thank you! And what about Principal Celestia and Luna?

Hum... We don't have that many weapons in Devil May Cry left. But I think I know what they would use.

• Celestia - Ifrit. Remember when I said I wanted to give this to Sunset? Welp, I think they work for Celestia just as well. Two fiery gauntlet's for the human counterpart of Equestria's sun goddess. Couldn't be more obvious. :ajsmug: Just make sure that her fighting style/martial art is different from AJ's. Two "brawlers" that fight in the exact same way is boring.
  • Luna - Alastor. Alastor is named after Viewtful Joe's rival, alows Dante to turn into a jet black winged demon and looks edgy as hell. Perfect for Luna and we don't have any greatsword user.

Well, as I said I have no interest in harem stories. However, if you going to make even the Principals part of the harem... I hope Flash have at least aged above 21 or this will be really creepy and weird.

This guy, this guy right here. Couldnt have said it better myself, all of the choices are excellent 10/10 s'perfect.

Well, thank you! :twilightsmile:

KO again thanks for your thoughts!

KO agree.

You're welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16