Equestria Girls Fics 3,769 members · 12,125 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I found these crazy images when I was image checking the Shadowbolts today.

When I saw them, I instantly came up with 3 fanfic ideas

1. A slice of life series of stories where the Shadowbolts and Wondercults switch places and attending the other's school (like they have always go to that school.

2. When Princess Twilight came to Canterlot High in the first movie, she made friends with the Shadowbolt girls instead.

Or 3. Princess Twilight went to Crystal Prep High instead. There, she saw her friends are being cold and distant and tries to cure them with the magic of friendship. Meanwhile, Principal Cinch is assisting Sunset with accruing magical power for themselves.

When I came up with these sort of ideas, I wished I could be writing them instead of my Friendship Makes Magic series

5606496 I think I mentioned idea number 2 in a post I made similar to this, but under my other account. It also was inspired by pictures like these. I think you could put one, or all, of those ideas as a side project, maybe?

Sci-Sunset vs Twibitch is the best one.

5606496 so why don't you write one I mean if you have an idea you should go for it and write it.

Ps. Indigo zap rainbow dash, lemon pinkie and twilight sunset where the best switched paring in this picture please give my two thumbs up to the artist

5606677 Here's the artist who made them: Mixie Pie

As for why I won't them, it's because I don't have to time to write as I am writing something else.

5606688 that's cool just put it on a to do list. And I'm guessing what you're working is the third installment of mlp equestria girls friendship makes magic, am I right

The idea of swapping Shadowcolts and Wonderbolts was originally from Xebck, who is not active anymore. But her idea was so convincing many artists decided to do the same and these pictures are the best examples (although she swapped Rarity with Lemon Zest and Pinkie Pie with Sunny Flare).

I've always wanted a story with this change, good luck.

5606496 I prefer these simpler designs honestly...

And yes I like this story idea!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10