Megan is best pony 124 members · 56 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

The idea is almost as old as the G1 cartoon. But how do you feel about it? Personally I love the idea of some kind of inverse Equestria Girl Movie, where instead of having a pony become human and go to high school, we have a human in high school age go to Equestria and become a pony. I been toying with the idea of writing a story with G1 ponies but done G4 style, and it involves Tirek kidnapings Megan but upon passing the portal she becomes a pony.

To my mind, I admit, it rather defeats the purpose of having Megan in the first place.

But if you can make it work, go for it.

2382577 Hay your welcome to try it, right?:twilightsmile:
That would also fall under Ponifaction too.

Well, G4 already has pony-Megan. Her name is Applejack.

...Which brings to mind the notion of Applejack awakening to a past life as a human girl. Hmmmmm...

2382577 It's something I've thought about and may try at some point. I don't know though I've already tried a ponyfied human story and it didn't work. We'll see though.

Admittedly, this is something I had hoped would happen at some point back when it was new. Too many of the Dream Vally ponies could do somewhere between diddly and squat without her having to lead them like a queen. The next logical step is obvious to any of the Ponies.

I had sketchy thoughts in those times of writing my own final Ep where she's getting too old to easily get away from school and responsibilities, and the same thing would already be in sight for Danny, with Molly's absence a depressing inevitability to them as well in a few years.
The trio show up for the anniversary party of the defeat of Tirek the Terrible, and are greeted by Princess Ponies, Majesty, and the Queen of the Flutterponies. Why, they all agreed that Majesty would adopt Megan the Bold and her sibs as her heirs and the acting Queen of Dream Valley. Being polite, a blushing Megan tries the crown on...

I had two endings in mind, the typical cartoon "Yes its dramatic and cant easily be undone in any realistic circumstance, but.. RESET!" where seperating them from their Parents and lives back on Earth shames the ponies into finding a way to undo it after all, no matter what.
The other is of course, quite permanent with a sad Megan the Mighty Unicorn Queen and her now uni-sibs facing a future building a true Pony nation, knowing they can face it with their often silly, senseless, but heartfelt friends...

If anypony wishes to run with any of this, have fun!

While not using Megan (Yet) I finally started my G1 ponies G4 style story .

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7