The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau 5,468 members · 49,430 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

You sold me with dick and shit.

4066804 Typo in thread title. Saying, or sayin'.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

That's some sound advice.
Ty

4066973 I see no correlation between the image and my statement. You have a typo in your thread title.

Oh wait, you're one of those people that wants to be cute and use the name of a fantasy race as if it were a homophone for an actual word.

For that, your story gets a downvote. I don't care how well-written it may be. It isn't cute, it isn't funny, and that show is insanely overrated. :twilightangry2:

4067184 And you are an utter moron for thinking that there aren't people who despise the kind of abuse that your thread title and meme usage does to the English language.

I still can't stand the word 'selfie.' UGH!

Mmmm my sensors are detecting massive faggotry.

Bend over, and bite a pillow.

4067442 I'm sorry, which one of us is an author? Oh, right, both of us. I'd wager I'm the better one despite you being more prolific. I obviously seem to have a better grasp of grammar.

4067379 Use less lube this time, honey. I like it rough.:trollestia:

I'd wager I'm the better author.

3/5
15/10
7/8
43/9 wow a personal best
17/11

38/11
73/15
127/15
94/16
1145/57

>is a massive crazy cunt
>has folk regularly down vote him solely because of this

I think you should rethink that wager.

I'm still better than both of you tho :3

4067518 Quality over quantity with a fickle muse makes for a sporadic writing and update schedule. I have one fic that I'm currently working on, and another that is currently undergoing heavy revision after a targetted critique via PM. The fact that I prefer to write crossovers doesn't diminish the fact that the stories are original material that draw from more than one source.

I don't just inject ponies into an existing scenario from another franchise...though I do have a parodic retelling of a series on the back burner. Despite having permission from the original author; that one may never see the light of day.

The fact that I prefer to write crossovers doesn't diminish the fact that the stories are original material that draw from more than one source

Yes it does.

It took you almost an hour to come up with a response that gets one word outright wrong, uses another word incorrectly in relation to what I said, and uses a third word incorrectly.

Apostrophe instead of apropos.
Hectic instead of sporadic, because one implies frantic as well as chaotic.
Heard instead of read.

The first error speaks for itself. I laugh at your basic lack of proofreading just a comment.
The second error is excusable as that's more of a nitpick on my part.
The third error...:rainbowlaugh: I've had Mythbusters playing in one window all day in windows media player, Game of Thrones in media player classic, and my ripped discography of Queen (studio albums only) in Winamp on shuffle...and I'm not even a cisgender male.

4067949 Freddie Mercury was a better man than you could ever hope to be.

Oh, hey, guys. What's going on in this thread?

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

C'mon dude. Don't be an jerk.
I mean, sure, we're all jerks here, I get that more than anyone, but don't go downvoting stories because of a pun in a promotion thread.
It's immature. Even more so than pretending to be a Lemon on the internet.

That said, you could have handled that a lil' bit better.
Play nice, kiddies.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

I have long been of the opinion that FiMFiction doesn't need Upswag/Downtoke buttons.

Downtoke me if you must; search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Can you measure a man by upswags and downtokes? Luminous beings are we; not these upswags and downtokes.

ThatWeatherstormChap
Group Contributor

"upswags"
"downtokes"
God, I wish I could give you both at the same time.

Comment posted by LegionPothIX deleted Feb 11th, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32